教育王國 討論區 國際學校 "RC" interview
發新帖
查看: 7860|回覆: 4
go

"RC" interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-4 14:48 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,

My son also got offers from both BHS and RC. Also struggling about which school to choose.... both have its pros and cons, difficult to make a decision.....
兩兄弟相親相愛, 一家四口樂融融! :)

2#
發表於 09-2-4 15:27 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,

Chinese teaching is not my main concern. The factors I am considering is:

- as we all know, BHS has long history while RC is new. But for IB, I think it is sth new to BHS while it seems to be tailor-made for it in RC. New things may not be bad, it MAYBE leading other ESF schools in the future, but we won't know at this moment
- RC has its own secondary school while for BHS, they need to compete for a place in secondary school several years later
- read from a previous message, if BHS needs to use public park for PE lesson, it maybe another considering factor for me

Based on the above factors, although many friends convince me to choose BHS, I am still struggling.....

Would any mami here share your opinion about these?

Thanks in advance!

3#
發表於 09-2-4 15:42 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 502 於 09-2-4 15:34 發表
FYI - graduates from ESF primary school can go to ESF secondary AUTOMATICALLY!  No need to fight for a seat after several years.

Thanks for your reply!
Would like to ask, what factor decide which secondary school to go? based on catchment zone or academic achievement?
and if it is based on catchment zone and I live in Lai Chi Kok district, which secondary school will my kid go? KGV or Island School?

[ 本帖最後由 Momotat 於 09-2-4 15:44 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 09-2-4 16:56 |顯示全部帖子
Starfox,
How about the teachers in RC? are they experienced? Heard that many comes from ESF schools, right?

Miclint,
What do you think about the factors I raised just now? Are you also struggling about these?

JDM,
KGV is a secondary school with good records also, right?

5#
發表於 09-2-5 20:40 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Miclint and others,

After reading you all's messages and detailed discussion with my hubby and friends, I think we probably go for BHS instead of RC now. :)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題