搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 "RC" interview
發新帖
查看: 7862|回覆: 9
go

"RC" interview [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-3 17:51 |顯示全部帖子
Many people don't even get a chance of interview at ESF schools like SJS but for RC only if you applied for it at a cost of HKD800 you would definitely get a chance of interview. Many people know SJS is good but it's a matter of the student categorization policy that hinders them.

2#
發表於 09-2-3 21:04 |顯示全部帖子
Radiomama,Why are you in deep thought? considering RC v.s. another ESF school?

3#
發表於 09-2-4 09:47 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

I haven't yet received letter from RC !!!!!

My son got accepted by SJS but I am waiting for if RC gives him an offer too cos I prefer the Chinese teaching at RC though I know SJS is a good school with solid academic track record and superior teaching staff. Any advice chosing among these two? Just in case if RC does not accept my son!

4#
發表於 09-2-4 11:26 |顯示全部帖子
Hi JDM:

Apart from probably a concern of geographic proximity, what else reasons do you consider to give up RC for BHS?

I have a close friend's son studying at BHS and saying that the school is very good though small. They need to do PE lessons outside the school at public parks.

Please share.

原帖由 JDM 於 09-2-4 10:22 發表
I have also received the offer letter for my son from RC. But I will forgo it as I am accepting the offer from BHS.

5#
發表於 09-2-4 14:58 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Momotat:

So what are the factors you are weighing between BHS and RC?

For me, the only concern is Chinese language and culture. I am in fact in a situation like where you are now. I got to choose between SJS and RC.

Please PM me if you would like to do private talk.

Let's share.

Thank you.

6#
發表於 09-2-4 16:43 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Starfox:

RC really sounds very caring. And I didn't know that the extra-curricular activities are free. How much time do the primary kids have for lunch and how to divide the time for EC activities? Apart from these school-fee inclusive EC activities, are there any others pay one? after school? I really want to learn more about the school, both pros and cons on various aspect. I am seriously considering registering my child at RC. I haven't made up my mind yet.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Miclint

7#
發表於 09-2-4 17:26 |顯示全部帖子
How long is the time for lunch and then EC activities at RC Primary?

8#
發表於 09-2-5 10:23 |顯示全部帖子
Yes. I trust the answer from the God.

9#
發表於 09-2-5 14:18 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Popolung:

Thanks for your consolation and encouragement. I met a couple of ESF teachers and they all recommended SJS over RC if there is really to make a choice between the two. It is just myself who value the level and attitude towards Chinese language learning at RC. Also, RC is closer to my home place.

How's your situation? Mind sharing?

Thank you.

Miclint

原帖由 popolung 於 09-2-5 10:59 發表

Hi Miclint,

I know you are nervous (since I see you in other forums too :loveliness:  ) and want to see if your kid can go RC or not. But honestly speaking except Chinese, RC has no way to compare  ...

10#
發表於 09-2-7 15:59 |顯示全部帖子
Popolung: Thanks for sharing the latest info.

原帖由 popolung 於 09-2-7 10:21 發表

see their Chinese Pilot Program for your reference:

http://www.cwbs.edu.hk/documents/CWBS%20Parent%20Information%20session.ppt
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖