用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Writing letter to DGJS Principal?
發新帖
查看: 7836|回覆: 2
go

Writing letter to DGJS Principal? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-20 15:22 |顯示全部帖子
DGSJ has offered second interview? I thought they only interview for once!

2#
發表於 09-1-20 16:42 |顯示全部帖子
Ah Ha, I got it!
My friend's two sons are both studying at DBS now. She said she had written a few letters to the principal with updated cert. and awards after interview.
She said you need to show your 誠意 if you really wish they accept your son.
Just try to write letters, why not? If you really want your son to get into the school, it does not hurt doing so!
Good luck!

原帖由 Queen4 於 09-1-20 15:25 發表
Sorry, I am talking about DBS.....I think both prospective parents of DGSJ & DBS may like to write letters to the principal...

3#
發表於 09-1-22 10:09 |顯示全部帖子
Actually, you should not make direct comparison of DBS and DGS as there are some difference. As far as I know, DBS accept profolio where as DGS only accept a few pages. DBS has 2nd interview and not with DGS.
My friend write to the principal a few times only and each time she will attach some award or certificates and she succeed finally. I can't tell if you only write letter without cert., award will succeed or not.
2nd, I did not try that for my daughther as I only apply DGS with 一試無妨的心態。I don't really that keen in getting in DGS, yes I failed, so what? :tongue: Other schools accepted my daughter already.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題