用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 對St. Paul's Kindergarten好失望 - Interview竟然首先 ...
發新帖
樓主: My_Princess
go

對St. Paul's Kindergarten好失望 - Interview竟然首先問住香港OR九龍 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-2 10:54 |顯示全部帖子
Just want to share my own experience with SPK:

1.  Living location - I was asked living location during the interview few years ago.  SPK doesn't want the little kids to spend too much time on travel.  The headmastress does encourage parents to move to HK side if possible to shorter the travel time.  I told the interviewer we lived in KLN but did consider the travelling issue before applied this school, and thought it should be fine for my kid.

2.  Working mother - more than half of the mothers from my kid's class are working.  As a working mother, I told the interviewer I still could manage to spend quality time with my kid and did care of her school life and learning progress.  SPK has lots of activities needed parents to involve, so the keep point is whether you can still spend time for the kids.

3.  English standard - noted from teachers and primary parents SPK girs have no issue to catch up English in primary section.  The weakest part is Chinese.  So headmastress and teachers repeatly ask parents to shift the focus from English to Chinese.  Some of SPK's teachers have kids studying in SPC, so they should know how to prepare the girls for primary study.

4.  Interview style - SPK prefers independent and mature kids.  In my kid's first school day, only 3 out of 30 kids were crying.  I guess that is why parents and kids are interviewed separately.  Each school has its own preference for selecting students.  If we want to play this game, we should obey the rule.

I think interview provides an opportunity for both parties to understand each other and gather information.  Everyone is free to make his/her choice.  This is a match game.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題