用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 2009-2010 上午班 – 有無住荃灣,美孚既同學仔? ...
發新帖
樓主: chachalai
go

2009-2010 上午班 – 有無住荃灣,美孚既同學仔? [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

1#
發表於 09-1-19 16:35 |顯示全部帖子
I have searched through some old threads here and find some contacts for nanny bus.  Don't wanna suggest anyone specific otherwise become advertising for others!

I think your daughter is in the same class as my daughter right?  My wife is thinking taking MTR to Hong Kong station then take the taxi everyday.  The other option will be the nanny bus.  One of them I contacted has told me they just started last year for SHCK students only and for PM class from Kowloon West.  However, they don't have many students taking it now so it is rather expensive.  If we can gather more people, the costs should drop.

Let's see if we can manage to arrange more of us taking that route!

Ian

原帖由 teresalok620 於 09-1-19 15:08 發表
我地住奧運站附近, 好似真係好難搵校車過海.....打去冠忠問係無, 要自己搵保母車. 不過我係pm class gar, 有無existing 聖心家長可以有contact?

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 09-1-21 10:45 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, let's keep in touch and may be we should open another thread later since this thread is meant to be for AM class.

I am not sure but I chose PM myself since I cannot imagine how we can wake my daughter up so early to go to SHCK's AM class.  It's way too early!

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 09-2-5 17:38 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks kiteli, the nanny bus I mentioned before is Mrs. Cheung also.  She has another route taking west harbour tunnel so this will be better for us on the west side of Kowloon.

原帖由 kiteli 於 09-2-5 13:13 發表
我女女係 讀今年 k1 am

我地住藍田

早上返學係係 北角上校車
放學係搭街車, (即保姆車)  
妳地可以 contact 張太 問一問佢 9051 1493 有無可以幫妳地  gather到 d 路線, 因為上年我地都係好似妳地咁

現在佢行0既 ...

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 09-2-5 21:35 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Sindy,

I have asked for you.  If we can have the bus full (12 children), then should be able to drop down to around HKD 1,600 to 1,800.  The reason it is more expensive than others is because they will use Western Harbour Tunnel for both trips and it is more expensive.

Let's try to gather everyone interested first and then we can try to make a better bargain with more people.

Ian

原帖由 Sindy 於 09-2-5 20:32 發表

二千蚊咁貴呀........仲諗住千五千七都可以諗下

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 09-2-7 23:58 |顯示全部帖子
Still need to wait for you to confirm later whether your daughter will study at SHCK.  

Hope you get what you like!

原帖由 teresalok620 於 09-2-7 23:33 發表
行西隧好呀, 唔駛塞車

醒目開學勳章

6#
發表於 09-2-8 01:25 |顯示全部帖子
Hi 薳然媽媽,

I also live in Tsing Yi but as I consider we live so far away, I applied for PM session to avoid getting up so early.  So, I am helping to coordinate with others attending PM classes also, and the route will likely be Tsing Yi --> Olympic Station --> Kowloon station --> SHCK.

As I heard from Mrs. Cheung, she said she will open a route to help SHCK am students also in the coming year.  Once I have any updates, I will let you know too!

Ian

原帖由 薳然媽媽 於 09-2-8 00:54 發表
iantsang,

can you please count me in ?  my daughter is studying in SHCK NC am and we live in Tsing Yi.   We would like her to take nanny bus in the coming school term in 9/09.   You live in Olympic S ...

醒目開學勳章

7#
發表於 09-2-9 18:54 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, $3000 is quite expensive indeed.  Let's wait a bit as need to see if everyone have confirmed to attend SHCK first.

As I know from my part-time cleaner who also helps on nanny bus, she also told me the costs per month for the round trip route is just above 10,000.  So, if we have 10-12 children, it doesn't make sense to charge 3000 per person.

原帖由 teresalok620 於 09-2-9 16:07 發表
wow, $3000...都幾貴下...

醒目開學勳章

8#
發表於 09-2-9 19:24 |顯示全部帖子
Another option is James Wong, who also have private nanny bus to Sacred Heart.  The contact number is 91777729.  The traveling time may be longer but the cost is lower.  He quoted me for Tsing Yi to SHCK at $ 2,000 per month, compare to Mrs. Cheung's $ 3,000 per month.

Let's gather more information here, and contact them as a group.  I think we can have better bargaining power in this way!

醒目開學勳章

9#
發表於 09-2-9 22:58 |顯示全部帖子
Hi, we live in MH.

原帖由 薳然媽媽 於 09-2-9 22:52 發表
Thanks, Iantsang.
Where do you live ?  TV ?  I live in TV.

醒目開學勳章

10#
發表於 09-2-9 23:42 |顯示全部帖子
Are you referring to Mrs. Lai's nanny bus for spk?

原帖由 薳然媽媽 於 09-2-9 22:47 發表
by hearsay, James' nanny bus is no good.  
last Aug/sept, I had called a nanny bus service provider (for SPK kids from Kowloon West) who quoted me HK$1,800 (I can't remember exactly but for sure, it m ...

醒目開學勳章

11#
發表於 09-2-12 17:33 |顯示全部帖子
Congratulations for changing from PM to AM class!  Too bad our daughters cannot be classmate!

原帖由 teresalok620 於 09-2-12 17:18 發表
好開心呀, 剛收到學校電話, 我wait到am class 呀! 所以我可以join埋你地! 唔該晒大家安排!

AM Nanny bus List:
(updated on 12-2-2009):
BK Name     Pick-up place   No. of joiner  Class
1. bbmuilover   Tsuen ...

醒目開學勳章

12#
發表於 09-2-13 00:02 |顯示全部帖子
Agree, that's why I thought of putting a list for PM class too but decided to wait.  This is a hard fact but truly, no one can be sure what will happened if there's an offer from spk.  Too many uncertainty can still happens.

Even though my daughter is so determined to go for SHCK, few nights ago before going to bed, she was telling us she is struggle to choose between the two of them!

原帖由 薳然媽媽 於 09-2-12 22:10 發表
Agreed with Sarahmama.  We have to reserve a nanny bus with Mrs. Cheung or whoever right now.   Will have to trouble bbmuilover to contact Mrs. Cheung again.  

BTW, any one of you has also applied fo ...

醒目開學勳章

13#
發表於 09-2-18 14:42 |顯示全部帖子
Hi HayHeiMa,

It's great to meet you!  So nice to know there gonna be neighbour & classmate!

We also applied for spk but our preference is on SHCK.  But will see how the situation goes as spk announce their result.  Does your daughter go to pre-nursery?  My daughter is in Creative but hasn't goto school lately since they have the outbreak.

Let's keep in touch!

Ian

(p.s. I have sent you a PM, please check, thanks!)

原帖由 HayHeiMa 於 09-2-18 13:51 發表
Dear iantsang,

We also live in MH and my daughter is accepted pm NCB. I think we are neighbour and classmate.
So good to meet you here. Pls count me in if you can arrange the route. But I am also wai ...

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 09-2-18 14:52 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

14#
發表於 09-2-19 10:23 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, I agree.  Since I contacted Mrs. Cheung since the date I got my acceptance letter, I know pretty well that it is no way they can give us a confirmed route and pricing until the very very last minute.  In a way, this is how the business is run, they have an expected amount they want to earn per bus, so, the route and price for each person, will be dynamically changing based on the children participating in that bus.

By the way, Mrs. Cheung is just like the owner/ coordinator person.  She passed me one of the driver's contact who may know better but later he admitted to me he runs the eastern route also.  So, don't expect them to know so well how to make it a perfect route too soon.

I am sure everyone here are volunteering their time and efforts to organize the nanny bus route as soon as possible so we should be all very anxious to fix and confirm.  However, there are still many months to come before the coming school year will start so as mmmng mentioned, the important point now, is that we gather ALL THE CONTACTS for those who lived outside of HK Island.  In that way, then we will be able to know how many children will be interested to take the nanny bus this coming September.  Ideally, we should find out if there are enough students to break them into more than one route, so the stops will be minimal and we can minimize the travelling time.  Also, it will be easier for us to bargain the individually price AFTERWARDS.

I will create a new thread for such purpose, for both AM/PM parents in K1/K2/K3 for 2009-10, who lives outside of HK island.  By doing so, we can really organize the most ideal route which will both benfits the parents and the children.

Ian

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 09-2-19 10:24 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

15#
發表於 09-2-19 11:00 |顯示全部帖子
Sorry all parents, especially to bbmuilover and chachalai, I have taken the liberty of "stealing"... actually borrowing the information from this thread into the new thread.  I hope by using a more general topic this could attract more parents interests to provide the information so we can eventually make it more organized.

The most ideal case, both SHCK and Kwoon Chung will realize the number of children outside of HK island is increasing so they will consider starting new school bus route...... of course, don't put too much hope on it!!!

Thanks and please kindly check in the below thread to see if I have copied the correct information, thanks!

http://forum.edu-kingdom.com/viewthread.php?tid=1700965&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid26677725

iantsang

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 09-2-19 11:01 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

16#
發表於 09-2-19 17:18 |顯示全部帖子
Hi bbmuilover,

I think this is just a misunderstanding and mainly due to the limitation of messages that can be exchanged through plain words.

I hope there are no hard feelings and your efforts to make the request from Mrs. Cheung should be highly appreciated!  All of us here are eager parents (almost use the word 'moms'!!!  )  who trying to do the best for our children.  Otherwise, we don't need to go through the hardships to send them to a kindergarten which is so far away from home, and hereby need to arrange the transportation for them.

I also hope you don't mind that I may have took the information you have gathered and form them into a new thread.  But the benefits to gather more parents together, should eventually benefit all of us.  Ideally, we may have a nanny bus leaving from each location alone and go straight to SHCK (e.g. Tsuen Wan directly to SHCK, Tsing Yi directly to SHCK or Olympic directly to SHCK, etc.).  If that can happen, I think this will be a very good news!    Of course, this is the ideal situation but I believe we should be able to do this together and achieve the best result!

Again, thanks for the efforts!  And we will definitely need your help on price bargaining!!!

Ian

原帖由 bbmuilover 於 09-2-19 16:32 發表
其實想了很久才決定作最後一次回應。每個人都有自己表達的方式, 如何演繹自己所想的、所寫的, 也是一種學問!!! 不停發問一些帶有譏笑成份的問題, 是可取的做法嗎? 有否考慮別人的感受?

[ 本帖最後由 iantsang 於 09-2-19 17:21 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題