教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 如何令仔仔看多些課外書呢?
發新帖
查看: 1418|回覆: 2
go

如何令仔仔看多些課外書呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-1-21 18:58 |顯示全部帖子
同意, 而培讀必須有系統、有技巧,選擇讀物要小心及按步就班, 由4、5歲開始培讀但要孩子開始閱讀文字 - agree,

Reading is only the basic requirement. If kids like reading already, should encourage them to read all types of books. Reading short stories, eg, will help them write composition, instead of the very long story book. And while reading adult could point out the grammar example kids have learnt, or the sentence structure. Accompanying kids to read is very important, and would cost you $300 if you employ one to do it.

2#
發表於 09-1-22 14:38 |顯示全部帖子
I just let him  choose the books on his own -- 不是一個有效提升小朋友閱讀能力與興趣方法。- I agree

Because I am doing this in last 2 years, and found my son's writing is worser and worser because he just read books with pictures and conversation. Now, after a lot of effort, he at least turns to read detective books (in Chinese).

For English books, I don't find any method but find a tutor to read him English books. He is better now and is willing to read some English books with me. And when he is now in P4 he sense the importance of marks and is more cooperative than before.

For reading short stories, I think it is helpful to their writing because they would learn how to organise a short passage, and how to write introduction and conclusing sentences. Am I correct?

3#
發表於 09-1-22 23:50 |顯示全部帖子
one more things to share:
school can have a lot of contribution in fostering reading habit if they have:

interesting books inside each classroom,
have reading time each day,
give out story books for students to read regularly

as you mum must agree, school's influence is much much much more than ours.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題