3) 成功機會有幾多 ?
4) 面試考些甚麽 ?

很心急 !  中間又放年假 !  沒時間報讀面試班 !  請各位指教 !
   1    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-1-23 12:30 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Bluestones,

Thanks for your comments.

My daughter school has arranged a foreign teacher to teach her interview technic but only takes 2 lessons.  I am afraid that it's not enough.  Good luck !

3#
發表於 09-1-25 01:14 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks Bluestones.

Yes, we do.  My daughter is quite good in English communication in her age.  Do you have daughter studied in DGS ?

4#
發表於 09-1-26 23:34 |顯示全部帖子
Bluestones,

Do you mean the applicant is required to take the examination during the interview ?  How hard of the internview ?

5#
發表於 09-1-26 23:41 |顯示全部帖子
For this year, the parents have to wait at the school hall for 1 hour.  So, I think that the parents are not required to answer the questions during the internview.  Is it right ?

6#
發表於 09-1-27 00:11 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks Bluestones.

The interview letter didn't mention about the examination and the parent's interview ??

I am very worry from now but my daughter is very happy all the time.  If the interview is not successful, I am afraid that it will break her heart.

Secondly, I want to know if the applicant should wear the school uniform of her primary school.  Please advise.

7#
發表於 09-1-28 11:56 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Bluestones,

Thanks for your kind advice.

What do you mean AQ ?  Please explain how to train the daughter.  She has a talent for study and popular in her primary school.  

For the interview, I can train my daughter for oral English and my wife can train her the Mandarine.  Do you think it's necessary to take further interview class by other tutor center ?  Thanks.

8#
發表於 09-1-28 17:25 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Bluestones,

My daugther is a happy girl all the time.  And she is a beautiful girl (everybody said that).  I think she has confidence.  Her AQ is quite good because we always support her in any circumstances.  But sometimes, her EQ is not good enough.  She sometimes show us a bad temper.  She can learn new things and knowledge very fast.

She thinks that she would be proud of to be a DGS student as it will be the 1st student admitted to DGS in her primary school.

9#
發表於 09-1-30 16:38 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Bluestones,

Thanks for your encourage.  We hope so, will do.  May God bless her !
‹ 上一主題|下一主題