搜索
教育王國 討論區 嘉諾撒聖心幼稚園 開心過後, 應該點為將來打算...
發新帖
查看: 3330|回覆: 1
go

開心過後, 應該點為將來打算... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-2 09:00 |顯示全部帖子
Hello Iantsang: You are indeed very efficient and determined! You've a very lovely daughter and she definitely looks great in SHCK uniform. Congratulations!
I agree with you. We should try and let them enjoy kindergarten life.  Education is a life long process.  We all understoond that local primary schools are mostly "pushy" so there is no rush to start being pushy at home during  kindergarten years if you've decided to let your girl attends Sacred Heart Primary School after K3. I believe and trust that SHCK education is good enough to prepare my child for SH primary.
In K1, my girl is learning phonics in class and also a little bit of Putonghua.  She has one daily worksheet to complete (mainly coloring / line drawing) and she can complete the homework independently and in a timely fashion. She really enjoys going to school and that's all we want at this stage.
原帖由 iantsang 於 09-2-2 00:43 發表
Hi lafayette,

I guess I must have said TOO MUCH concerning SHCK so you are asking if I have any plan for my daughter.

Thanks to a bk mom I have bought the SHCK uniform already so you can f ...

2#
發表於 09-2-3 10:50 |顯示全部帖子
mansumbb: Did you keep the information pamplet given out to the applicants during the two application days?  I believe the important dates are printed on them regarding registration, orientation, etc.
原帖由 mansumbb 於 09-2-2 17:33 發表
Thanks Bunnytown for your info!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題