教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF Clearwater Bay School
發新帖
查看: 10307|回覆: 5
go

ESF Clearwater Bay School [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-23 16:51 |顯示全部帖子
hi popolung,

May I ask... will all the Cat 2 students in Abacus won't have an interview for CWBS?   will they still offer a 2nd round interview? well, will all the Abacus stuents most likely being offered a place in CWBS in the passed experience?  thank you.
this worries me that I will mostly put my kid in Abacus this coming k1, she is cat 2.

原帖由 popolung 於 09-2-7 00:14 發表

Yes, those who classified as Cat 2 students.....

2#
發表於 09-2-24 11:39 |顯示全部帖子
thank you popolung,
I am just thinking that, will the priority go like this:
1. cat 1 esf students
2. cat 1 outsiders
3. cat2 esf students
4. other cat 2 outsiders...?
or... anyone knows from the pass?

3#
發表於 09-2-24 15:36 |顯示全部帖子
Oh~ thank you popolung for the information.  Hope my kid will be a lucky one 2 years later!  and I need to keep an eye on how high the chance will be for the cat 2 esf students.

4#
發表於 09-3-19 10:12 |顯示全部帖子
popolung,

So happy to know yr daughter had got an offer from CWBS!!!   I really feel uncomfortable and  so worried after reading the posts and the topic from "king's mom"!  that really worries me  alot, as my daughter is studying at victoria now and also paid the deposite for the coming k1, but my target is ESF, so hope she will be a lucky one.  btw, will u speak english with her all day at home, everytime, everyseconds and is yr daughter speak english with everyone...?  i really want to know what envirnoment i should give her to prepare for the yr1 interview.  although it seems 2 yrs later, but it needs time to get ready.  thank you so much if u could share yr case.

[ 本帖最後由 misskwokwok 於 09-3-19 10:13 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 09-3-19 14:14 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you so much of yr sharing, that's so nice of u.  ai! parents are not easy nowadays.  u've done lot of works behind for years...
did u in the 1st round interview?  or in the 2nd then got in?  do u know the hit rate this year from abacus to CWBS for cat2 ?
hope not too much questions...but it makes ppl worry...

原帖由 popolung 於 09-3-19 10:28 發表

Thanks a lot! I spoke to my daughter almost 95% in English (until she pass the interview now I am switching channel finally back to Chinese) but I can't control other people speak to her in Chinese. ...

6#
發表於 09-3-19 14:48 |顯示全部帖子
thank you.  hope every cat2 students could go into esf yr1, whatever which school is.  and hope the financial turmoil won't stay too long as giving a normal (fair) chance for our cat2 esf kinder.
This financial turmoil is not only "financial turmoil", it complicates with "educational turmoil".

原帖由 popolung 於 09-3-19 14:28 發表

I can only tell you, for CWBS, I "guess" this year they take almost 95% of Cat 1 (both ESF and non-ESF), then some Cat 2 (ESF). Other Abacus Cat 2 students are referred to SJS, KJS may be BHS for in ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題