搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 speak cantonese at home but study in IS
發新帖
查看: 2224|回覆: 2
go

speak cantonese at home but study in IS [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-5 13:36 |顯示全部帖子
It doesn't matter if you plan to Pre-school at international Kindergarten. But you may let him know how to interview (good English).
You may teach some words everydays/ reading the big book/ video/ TV. Disneyland channel is good but don't give him more half hour each time (Harmful to see TV - Shortsight).
Bye  
原帖由 nc2000 於 09-2-5 11:19 發表
Is you speak cantonese to your child and study in IS? I want to speak cantonese (my mother lang) to my son (21 months), cos I feel communicate with the child in mother lang much better and 親切窩心.   ...
When the rain is over, the sky clears up take one's course 順其發展;聽其自然

2#
發表於 09-2-5 16:31 |顯示全部帖子
At parent day , the Class teacher told me my daughter learnt not many ....
From us , I always with her study reading books and to join any English course.
Why her teacher is said "you cannot a good English (First/Mum Tongue) language ....and only second language only. It make me unhappy.
Why she said like this! I doubt her reponsibilty at all and the Christian School.
And One more Case, the school teachers often isolation some ADHD's child at the corner and punish him! I really don't like them no take care him and only said "Anything can help????But his mum to need help, they only said to principle "why she always disturb the teacher?????"""

原帖由 almom 於 09-2-5 14:46 發表
Many American or Canadian born Chinese are now spending more time on learning Chinese. Chinese is now a choice as a second language over there. Even western kids are learning. Just think about their c ...

3#
發表於 09-2-6 13:22 |顯示全部帖子

international school's culture?the teacher suppose on time to go out ???

The teacher is very good English. But look like very nice but not willing to pay more time in after school.
She prefer the parent teach the children more....and no request from the parents...............
原帖由 nc2000 於 09-2-5 18:47 發表
KAKAYA
Which school is your daughter study? The class teacher said that you cannot a good English language??? Oh GOD!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題