用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 急問:有冇近青衣(or葵青區)的幼兒園兩歲班好介紹呢? ...
樓主: pw_113
go

急問:有冇近青衣(or葵青區)的幼兒園兩歲班好介紹呢? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-4-14 12:18 |只看該作者
康傑VS海濱迦南
點選擇?PLEASE COMMENT

22#
發表於 09-4-14 23:41 |只看該作者
Hi ngjanicejamie,

My son was accepted by Good Health and Creative, which one do u think is better? (Tivoli not accept us). If let u choose again do u mean u will choose Good Health than Tivoli? And how's the english learning in Good Health, is it only learn english by singing songs and for how long the time?
Do u know if Good Health kids can be easily accept by KV?
Please comment!
Thanks!

原帖由 ngjanicejamie 於 09-2-10 15:19 發表
My big daughter was studying in 宏福幼兒園N1國際班,it's ok. But, K1 change to another kindergarten. My little daughter is now studying in 康傑 N1, it's also not bad. But she'll change to another at K1 ...

23#
發表於 09-4-14 23:47 |只看該作者
Hi iantsang,

Does your girl accepted by any K1 already?
And which kindergarten K1 may your girl be easily
accepted by from Creative Tsing yi N1?
How's the english study at Creative, I don't see any net teacher at tsing yi one!

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-2-9 17:48 發表
In our case, because the reason to study at Creative is to consider close-by location for a 2 years old to go to school.

It's good for preparation on a 2 years old, doesn't necessarily means good for ...

24#
發表於 09-4-15 08:51 |只看該作者
我都曾經為我囡報good health及creative (tsing yi)的2歲班, 最後我選擇了good health, 原因: 1. 就近入學 2. good health的德育培養課程很好 3. 英文程度都okay. 我個人覺得, 返2歲班的主要目的是培養小朋友的自理和朋輩相處的能力,課程只要適合小朋友便可...以我所知,kv都有收青衣康傑的小朋友,而我囡就考到St Catherine's, 創價和SPK.  Thanks!

25#
發表於 09-4-15 10:21 |只看該作者
Hi gtsluk,

Thanks for yr opinon!
Can u tell me how Good Health teach english?
What will be the primary school which will probably accept your kid from those kindergarten u choose.

原帖由 gtsluk 於 09-4-15 08:51 發表
我都曾經為我囡報good health及creative (tsing yi)的2歲班, 最後我選擇了good health, 原因: 1. 就近入學 2. good health的德育培養課程很好 3. 英文程度都okay. 我個人覺得, 返2歲班的主要目的是培養小朋友的自理 ...

26#
發表於 09-4-15 10:35 |只看該作者
there is NET for N1 Class too.  To be frank, i don't care much about english standard for a 2-year-old kid but you can check with the teachers there

27#
發表於 09-4-15 10:38 |只看該作者
as for primary school, you firstly have to decide what kind of primary schools you opt for your child: private/dss or goverment-aided.  I think for St Catherine's, most graduates will apply DSS/private primary school.  my girl will go to St Paul's kindergarten which has a connected and private primary school.

28#
發表於 09-4-15 12:47 |只看該作者

Tsing Yi Good Health

My daughter is also studying at N1 in Good Health.  In my opinion, this school is very good.  During the interview, the teacher was quite good and patient than LH.  My daughter goes to school very happy everyday.  She learns lots of thing in this school.  Such as colors (red, blue, yellow, orange, black ... etc.) and shapes (triangle, oval, square, circle ... etc.) and some simple sentences.  All the teachers and principle are very well and nice.  And too many activities during the class.  Regarding the tuition, it is not very high and acceptable if you choose the private kindergarten.  I noted from school leaflet that some K3 students can get a good result in primary school.  I think it is ok when the child completed the K1 to K3 in Good Health.  I also noted that too many parents wants their child to study at famous kindergarten in Kln tong, but if you choose the "小一政府派位" and your live area is in Tsing Yi, it means that your child only distribute in Tsing Yi primary school.
If parents will only let their Childs studying in Tsing Yi primary school, I think Good Health will comply with their requests.

原帖由 ming2006 於 09-2-12 01:42 發表
Any more comments on 康傑?? But, the most important is that doesn't accept 學劵!!!

29#
發表於 09-4-15 16:02 |只看該作者
Hi 07090610,

Thanks for your opinon!
I might let my boy study K1-K3 outside Tsing Yi, and the best is to find one have school voucher.
So u will let your kid study K1-3 at Good Health or
u have other idea!

原帖由 07090610 於 09-4-15 12:47 發表
My daughter is also studying at N1 in Good Health.  In my opinion, this school is very good.  During the interview, the teacher was quite good and patient than LH.  My daughter goes to school very hap ...

30#
發表於 09-4-15 16:27 |只看該作者
Hi gtsluk,

Where is St Paul?
What is it famous for?

原帖由 gtsluk 於 09-4-15 10:38 發表
as for primary school, you firstly have to decide what kind of primary schools you opt for your child: private/dss or goverment-aided.  I think for St Catherine's, most graduates will apply DSS/privat ...

31#
發表於 09-4-16 00:54 |只看該作者
長青幼兒學校, 老師超有愛心, 重學生發展, 自理, 學術ok, 有英交老師, 上午校包兩餐.

32#
發表於 09-4-16 09:24 |只看該作者
I have paid the deposit for reservation a seat in K1.

原帖由 lawflorence 於 09-4-15 16:02 發表
Hi 07090610,

Thanks for your opinon!
I might let my boy study K1-K3 outside Tsing Yi, and the best is to find one have school voucher.
So u will let your kid study K1-3 at Good Health or
u have othe ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題