用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 急問:有冇近青衣(or葵青區)的幼兒園兩歲班好介紹呢? ...
發新帖
樓主: pw_113
go

急問:有冇近青衣(or葵青區)的幼兒園兩歲班好介紹呢? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-15 12:47 |顯示全部帖子

Tsing Yi Good Health

My daughter is also studying at N1 in Good Health.  In my opinion, this school is very good.  During the interview, the teacher was quite good and patient than LH.  My daughter goes to school very happy everyday.  She learns lots of thing in this school.  Such as colors (red, blue, yellow, orange, black ... etc.) and shapes (triangle, oval, square, circle ... etc.) and some simple sentences.  All the teachers and principle are very well and nice.  And too many activities during the class.  Regarding the tuition, it is not very high and acceptable if you choose the private kindergarten.  I noted from school leaflet that some K3 students can get a good result in primary school.  I think it is ok when the child completed the K1 to K3 in Good Health.  I also noted that too many parents wants their child to study at famous kindergarten in Kln tong, but if you choose the "小一政府派位" and your live area is in Tsing Yi, it means that your child only distribute in Tsing Yi primary school.
If parents will only let their Childs studying in Tsing Yi primary school, I think Good Health will comply with their requests.

原帖由 ming2006 於 09-2-12 01:42 發表
Any more comments on 康傑?? But, the most important is that doesn't accept 學劵!!!

2#
發表於 09-4-16 09:24 |顯示全部帖子
I have paid the deposit for reservation a seat in K1.

原帖由 lawflorence 於 09-4-15 16:02 發表
Hi 07090610,

Thanks for your opinon!
I might let my boy study K1-K3 outside Tsing Yi, and the best is to find one have school voucher.
So u will let your kid study K1-3 at Good Health or
u have othe ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題