教育王國 討論區 國際學校 有人in左kbck嗎?
發新帖
查看: 6190|回覆: 2
go

有人in左kbck嗎? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-10 09:25 |顯示全部帖子
BabaTed
In additional to YYFung's comment, it is not easy to switch back to local school as most P1 interview expect the kid can read/write chinese(Mandrain) i.e. they will consider your kid cannot meet the requirement.

FYI, there are only a few IS has emphasis on Chinese such as Chinese International school but it is very difficult to get in and expansive.

I am not discourage you to do it (switch back to local school)  as I have seen some sucessful case but you need to have detail development plan before you make the decision.
Please check PM.

原帖由 YYFUNG 於 09-2-10 09:07 發表
Dear BabaTed,
I dont think the principal would show any disagreement to your decision, and she'd rather wish the parents was decisive and used Englsih also in non-school hours.

The rationale is that  ...

[ 本帖最後由 matthewdad 於 09-2-10 09:36 編輯 ]

2#
發表於 09-2-21 19:58 |顯示全部帖子
please check pm.
原帖由 Chewy 於 09-2-20 23:53 發表

I have no comment on this school after I visited. And I am pretty sure, I will send my kid to Anfield in coming Sept for K1.

3#
發表於 09-2-25 20:29 |顯示全部帖子
There are 3 choices:-
1) Schools offer 50% English and 50% Chinese.
=> may be neither good in English or Chinese
2) go to IS and have private chinese totorial class => good in English with average in chinese
3) go to Local Kinder (e.g. KV) and have private english totorial lesson => good in chinese and average in English
Which is the best? It depends on the desire of the paretns....

原帖由 sophievan 於 09-2-25 11:16 發表
如果你收到信的話,你會比小朋友讀嗎?除了kbck之外,你申請了什麼學校?

沒有mandarin及中文,只有英文,競爭力比其他小朋友會差小小嗎?

[ 本帖最後由 matthewdad 於 09-2-25 22:09 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題