教育王國 討論區 升中派位 匯基通知
發新帖
查看: 4502|回覆: 2
go

匯基通知 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-16 16:31 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Miranda,

We also received the offer letter last Sat.   Can u pls share your view on UCCKE if you child or anyone you know personally is currently studying in this school?

Thanks.

2#
發表於 09-2-17 12:26 |顯示全部帖子
Elona & Cecwun,

As per my son's teacher, my boy is Band 1 student.  We need to send the Undertaking of Acceptance to UCCKE by Feb 23 together with a deposit (a few hundred dollars only).  Registration will be in early June.

As per the circular attached with the acceptance notice, the new school dormitory will be ready this summer and available for boarding in Sep.  The 09-10 S1 students will be the first group to enjoy it, that means compulsory 3 months boarding life.

I have a friend whose boy is now studying at F6 in this school.  She told me that though the HKCEE result of his boy is not as satisfactorily as she desired (but she didn't tell me the details), she is willing to see her son staying because he is very happy with his school life there.  His son started with UCCKE from F.1.

3#
發表於 09-2-17 16:21 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Elona 於 09-2-17 14:32 發表
Do the students have to withdraw the right of Secondary School Places Allocation System ?

As per my understanding, once you sign and send back the Undertaking of Acceptance, it means you (your child) agree to withdraw the right of Secondary School Places Allocation System.

You may refer to the circular from Education Bureau:

http://www.edb.gov.hk/FileManager/TC/Content_1579/web_0709(oct)_chi.pdf

Below is on the website of St Paul Co-ed College - Q&A section.   Though it is not from UCCKE but their nature is very similar.

http://www.spcc.edu.hk/family/FAQs.doc

Q1.

聖保羅男女中學會否參加中央派位/自行收生辦法?

>

本校不會參加教育局的升中派位辦法,即是貴子弟可申請本校,同時參加中央派位,再報自行收生的兩間中學。申請本校,只是多了一個選擇。但一經本校取錄,家長簽署並交回承諾書,本校便會通知教育局,學生就不會獲教育局分派資助學位。

Q2.

除了報讀聖保羅男女中學,申請人可否報讀其他直資中學?

>

可以。

Q3.

申請學生獲另一間直資中學取錄,會否影響入讀聖保羅男女中學的機會?

>

除非學生已辦妥另一中學的入學手續(簽妥承諾書及遞交小六學生資料表正本),否則不會。

If I am wrong, welcome to correct me from any of you.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題