搜索
教育王國 討論區 基督堂幼稚園 如果cckg真係收咗,你會唔會幫仔女轉校?
發新帖
查看: 4834|回覆: 6
go

如果cckg真係收咗,你會唔會幫仔女轉校? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-2-12 22:48 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
如果小朋友係依家間學校都好開心,係咪要冒呢個險呢?我只係好奇問吓,想知多啲意見!
   2    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-2-13 15:20 |顯示全部帖子

我真係對cckg認識好少,只不過好多人話好我先同個女趁熱鬧!

其實如果住係hk side,同埋唔係想入dgjs,只係想要spcc,入cckg有無幫助呢?

當然我依家係度發緊夢,cckg都未必收.....

話時話,有幾難入?

3#
發表於 09-2-13 19:00 |顯示全部帖子
ttpp, thanks for your reply!

As my daughter is the 2nd kid and we have no religion or were not the old girl/boy of any famous school, I always worry about her cos she has only 10 points for the lucky draw.  It means that 1st round will be hopeless and 2nd round will be based on luck totally.

Though she is now studying at a very good kindergarten but it is a Chinese-teaching one. U know, it will be a disadvantage if she have the interview for the P.1.

Such a poor parent!

4#
發表於 09-2-14 00:02 |顯示全部帖子
Not KV, it's at HK island.  I don't quote the name as I afraid that the teachers/staff there will know.

5#
發表於 09-2-14 12:42 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 # 的文章

my son is K2 now and he has 15 points only.  how can he help in this case?  i don't know any good co-ed other than spcc in hk island.

6#
發表於 09-2-17 01:33 |顯示全部帖子
thanks for your replies anyway.

only the acceptance of cckg may help a bit.

原帖由 ttpp 於 09-2-16 14:16 發表
Understand your situation now. And if you want to stay on HK side, then perhaps getting into CCKG only helps a little. For us, we want to stay in Kowloon, so we did not even apply for SPCC, knowing it ...

7#
發表於 09-2-17 11:51 |顯示全部帖子
Actually i asked Braeamar Hill last year and noted that there are no more vancanies for my kids.  Have not tried the SKH ad SPC but my personal feeling that these 2 schools cannot help a lot in my case.  Also by luck only.

u r right! i never worry about my son because other than spcc, there are many good schools for boys in hk island.  also i have full confident in his abilities.  he has very good memory and therefore he already knows the chinese of the following:

90% of the street name
100% of the mtr station
90% of the restaurant 'dim sum paper'
100% of the countries name

he is not very good in english but he can communicate well with my english-speaking maid.  he likes to read books and play piano.  also there is no problem for the interview of P.1 as he likes to express his views and opinions about different topics.  touch wood, as long as he had interviews before, 100% sucessful rate.  v. good comments from my friends, the teachers, tutors outside or even strangers.

however, my daughter is v.v. and so different...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題