教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 請教蘇浙家長
發新帖
查看: 2150|回覆: 2
go

請教蘇浙家長 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-20 01:30 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for your sharing.

Actually I have the same questions as Dalada. My girl has been accepted by 蘇浙 Nursery PM but I am still thinking if I should let her study there since I heard from one of the parents that:

1) The English standard of the kids are not good, only 30 mins per day. Even worst, their English teacher is NOT English native but some from Russia and Eastern Europe... (I am so scare when I heard the English teacher are from non-English native countries);

2) The hygiene standard is not good coz they have 40+ students in one class (with 3 teachers) and their toilets are very dirty.

Personally I like 蘇浙 coz both my husband and even my mother-in-law were from that school; however, as I heard the above from one of the parents, I really hesitate to send my girls there.

Grateful if you could share / comment if you know more / the truth!!!

Many thanks!!!

2#
發表於 09-3-22 01:15 |顯示全部帖子
GIPW, thanks a lot for your sharing.

Actually my girl has been accepted by KCS PM class and Victoria AM class, I am now struggling which one I should put her in coz they both has pros & cons. I heard many parents that KCS kids have high obedience because KCS is quite a strict school, also, as mentioned, their mandarin. But they take my girl only PM class which I really have big hesitation here. Do you know if any chances that I can move her back to AM class when she study in K1?

Also, based on your experience, if she study in KCS PN, can she promoted K1 directly in the same school?

For Victoria, very good that they take my girl AM class coz good English teaching, so...

If you were me, which school will you choose??

3#
發表於 09-3-24 14:28 |顯示全部帖子
GIPW, many thanks for your sharing. As you were in the same situation as I did now, you should have understand my feeling now.

May I ask if you are happy with your girl English standard coz you said you speaks English at home; also did your girl also attend any English tutorial?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題