搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 如何令小朋友「主動」溫習做功課
發新帖
查看: 3321|回覆: 1
go

如何令小朋友「主動」溫習做功課 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-26 18:40 |顯示全部帖子
I use similar aproach but I will not stress too much on the time taken in finishing the homework cos my son will tend to cut corner and do the homework in a way that he doesn't need to think much. For example, when my son was asked to write 5 free sentences, he would write 5 'different' sentences in exactly the same sentence structure like "I love mom and dad, ... I eat apple and orange". So I will make him rewrite the sentences in different sentence structure like "He plays with his mom on the beach"

What is most important to me is the process of thinking when he does his homework. Of course, it will be a problem if it takes an hour to finish a piece of homework, but I would not stress too much on the time for what matters is how much my son can learn from doing his homework. In general, I think doing the things right is more important than doing the things fast.

I think it applies to those 'cunning' kid like my son. For those good kids like yours, your way could be the best approach

原帖由 YAN33383 於 09-6-25 23:18 發表
訓練佢做晒功課先玩,我會要佢計時,睇下幾耐至做好一樣功課,然後喺手冊mark住做好,咁佢會好有成功感,我又讚佢,佢就會越做越快!

2#
發表於 09-7-2 19:44 |顯示全部帖子
Hi zitaeric,

I agreed with you that we need persistency in teaching our kids. But I learnt from a seminar that small kids do not understand abstract idea. So I am a bit curious about how you make him understand the word 'responsibility'? In my case, I taught my kid the concept of responsiblity by setting rules with corresponding treats so that he knows where are the boundaries. If I can just 'tell' and make him understand, my life would be much easier

Cheers

原帖由 zitaeric 於 09-7-2 15:46 發表
我咋日睇返好耐嘅雜誌
学前x育第71期(2007年)
有專題:做好功課不能靠打罵
-欠缺做功課動機
-抄寫太沉悶所致
-只對祟科感興趣
-打罵利誘只收一時之效
-激勵做功裸8大法
可以去"荷x"買返來参考

我自己都有個小朋友