用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 YMCA Int'l Kindergarten (TST)
發新帖
查看: 17830|回覆: 2
go

YMCA Int'l Kindergarten (TST) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-2 11:23 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 happybilly 於 09-4-2 10:13 發表
We have decided to let our girl go to the pre-K class this year even though we got offer for other more popular local kindies.

Can anyone share their experience with the pre-K class? What do you thi ...

Before u make (even u have made) the decision of going to any (real) Int'l Kindergarten, u need to think about the coming 14-17 years of your journey; that will be totally different from what you will experience if u are choosing local stream.
That is a big project (beyond $$$).
Read more threads in this forum you will find a lot of information...
Good Luck!

2#
發表於 09-4-2 23:02 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 happybilly 於 09-4-2 15:08 發表
ooray, did your child attend YMCA or other international kindergarten?

can you share your experience of int'l vs. local schools?

many thanks!

my daughter was in YMCA playgroup only then switch to another IS coz (personally feeling) its premise does not like a school.
Experience in IS & Local? i have quite a lot. Your question is too broad. I can share for 3 days and 3 nights long. Please specify your question(s).

3#
發表於 09-4-3 23:17 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 happybilly 於 09-4-3 16:00 發表
How about the teachers at YMCA? Are they professional and caring? When I visited the school, the teachers seem very friendly. However, there isn't much discussion on the web about it so would apprecia ...

YMCA teachers: comments are good amongst BK parents if you don't mind "color" - Indian Teachers ratio were high when my daughter were in the playgroup (my first hand comment may be "expired" already!)
Regarding your concern in Discipline, as one of IS fans, I will never agree what u heard can be simply categorized by IS & non-IS students. Such things do happen from band 1 to band 5 (band 3 now) amongst local schools; and do happen in IS.
No school can guarantee no such things will happen except "no school"
‹ 上一主題|下一主題