搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Deleted
發新帖
查看: 2164|回覆: 0
go

Deleted [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-17 11:06 |顯示全部帖子
My girl has been in their playgroup for nearly 8 months. And she is also attending another playgroup in a local kindergarten.

I find that the teachers in both schools are well-qualified and experienced. (regardless of the nationalities of NET i.e. American/blonde-haired NET in TT ...black-haired NET in local schools)

It seems that their teaching pedagogy and curriculum are quite similar.  (you know, in kindergarten level, children are /should be taught to explore, not to memorise things...)

But primary local schools and international primary schools would differ a lot, as far as i know.

However, if you plan to send your child to study overseas when they are young, (say 10 years old...)it would be better to put them in International kindergartens/primary...to adapt foreigners' culture easily)

The point is: it is an investment. The expense is very high if you put your child to study international schools thereafter.

As for me, i am not that kind of rich person.

It's ok for me to let my child study in an international kindergarten.  But for primary level, we have to think about it thoroughly.

Otherwise,

原帖由 Flower-kid 於 09-3-16 15:04 發表
想问下多多 PLAYGROUP的MAMI,你地有冇打算直入多多 NURSERY或KINDERGARTEN,然后入INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL呢?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題