用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Why you choose IS than local school?
發新帖
查看: 1172|回覆: 0
go

Why you choose IS than local school? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-5 23:45 |顯示全部帖子
English is still the world language, whether you like it or not.  Traditional Chinese language is the dying breed, facing the eventual unification with China within a short period of time.  Besides, how often do we see good books or articles get published in traditional Chinese?  I frequent bookstores when I was at high school.  At that time, we still got many good quality writers from China, HK and Taiwan.  Nowadays, whenever I go to local bookstores, all I see are translations of English or Japanese books.  The local writers are just too superficial or just for simple stuff.  If we look north to China, how often do we get good books published there?  Then looking back to our university professors and students for their original thinking and quality of publications, there is really nothing we can write home about.  Consider the future of HK education rest with the inadequate cultural heritage, and the future of Cantonese and traditional Chinese, we cannot blame people gradually losing faith on HK education.  You want proof, just count on the number of government officials, especially the ED officials, who sent their children overseas for education.  If HK education is so good, then they suppose to let their own children to stay.  It is like the cook who doesn't even allow his own children to eat at his own restaurant.  Worst, the cook ask us (the poor HK taxpayers) to pay for hiis children to eat at another better restaurant.  For you being the judge, which side is better?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題