搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港培正小學 有沒有子女不是諗培幼,但又可入到培小? ...
發新帖
查看: 4006|回覆: 1
go

有沒有子女不是諗培幼,但又可入到培小? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-10-9 09:56 |顯示全部帖子
My son get into PC at Primary 2.  He is in P.5 "Love" class this year.

2#
發表於 09-10-9 17:10 |顯示全部帖子
My son studied P.1 at Heep Wo.  It was easy to get good grades and top position in P.1 in general because most of the moms were relieved and chose to lay back after the P.1 application BIG PROJECT.  It is understandable.  They thought it is the end of it, and it is exactly what EDB would like to see.  

As a mom, don't be lazy, keep working hard both academically and research for your dream school.  In this way, you can simply get an excellent report with flying colours (this is the only weapon to switch to another school) at the end of the year to fetch another school.  I am no kidding, getting good positions is not as difficult as you think, afterall, they are primary work, not secondary work, most of us can handle it.

For your information, my daughter studies in a famous girl school.  Her school gets 2 more students in every class when she was in P.2.  This means at least 10 hopes are released.  And it repeated again in P.3 and P.4 every year.  Even when she was in P.5, there was still new comers.  So, just insist and you will get it.

Remember don't give up.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題