用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 幸運(苦惱)的一群,聖心和聖保祿都收,點揀? ...
發新帖
查看: 6259|回覆: 7
go

幸運(苦惱)的一群,聖心和聖保祿都收,點揀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-4 21:36 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ian,

Your girl will discuss with you how to choice between SH and SP?  Wow... your girl is really mature.  She is a BIG girl?  Does her tone and manner like an adult always?  Yes, if she is mature, maybe you need to take her pt. of view into consideration.

I wish the rest of us can receive the letter (whether accept or reject) asap so that we can close the file and do not have to worry about this in every second.

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-3-4 18:45 發表
Hi chu_chu,

Thanks for the blessing!  But that's in fact is the nightmare of both my daughter and I are having!  My daughter sometimes before going to bed or wake up in the middle of the night and t ...

2#
發表於 09-3-4 23:22 |顯示全部帖子
I see.  She is really amazing.  I hope you will receive good news (= bad news co'z your girl needs to make a tough decision ) real soon.

原帖由 iantsang 於 09-3-4 21:57 發表
Hi rtam,

Yes, my daughter is capable to express herself very well, but she is not a big B.  She was born in August, but we spent a lot of time communicating with her, in adult's tone.  So, once she s ...

3#
發表於 09-3-5 08:22 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, I am waiting for the result.
I like this school very much because I prefer English as MOI (primary).
Well… I do prepare my girl can’t get in, I will still happy to see my girl studying in the other KG.
No one knows what her journey will be all about.
Perhaps eventually her future will be brighter, happier, and healthier in another KG, primary…….the people she meet… whatever factors.

quote]原帖由 iantsang 於 09-3-4 23:38 發表
Thanks and good luck to you too!  Are you also waiting for spk's result?

[/quote]

4#
發表於 09-3-5 13:15 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ian,

Since your daughter is very mature, I have a strong feeling that she will get a place from SP.
I also feel that even you prefer SH, there is a voice inside you.. calling you to go to SP; otherwise, you don’t have to be so struggle now.  Hard to decide right?
I agree with what other parents said our decision is not totally rational, it is talking about the feeling, impression, experience… When I talked to my husband about SP, his memory would start to go back to the good old days… the SP girls he met in U… he would start to smile and tell me about his feeling (then I know those girls must be talent, and charming…  hee hee).
So don’t forget to share your result here immediately around Mar 18.

[ 本帖最後由 rtam 於 09-3-5 14:15 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 09-3-5 23:39 |顯示全部帖子
Hi tokkibb,

I am happy to meet a SPK alumni here.  我有個心結,望你可幫我打開...it's about SPCS.  Long long time ago when I was a S5 graduate, one day I went into SPCS to ask for a form (I couldn't remember what sort of thing I was going to apply, not a place in S6 for sure).  I met a Sister (likely the Principal) at the door of the School Office, I said politely "execuse me, may I..." I didn't even finish that question, that Sister then yelled at me madly "YOU!  GET OUT OF MY SIGHT NOW!".  I then ran away quickly without turning back at all.  Since then, I never visited this school until now I applied SPK for my daughter.  My question is "was it just a particular case only?  Perhaps Sister was not feeling well at that moment... I trust that Sister treated her students very well always".  To be honest, even now, that scary feeling can't never go away.  So do you mind to share a bit your good old days so that I know that was a particular case only, I shouldn't mind at all.
(please execuse me for telling my own story here)      

原帖由 tokkibb 於 09-3-5 19:08 發表
I'm also one of the nervous mom waiting for the result of SPK. Like zitaeric said, SPK is my first choice since I was grown up there for more than 16 years and it's like a second home for me.  SCHK is ...

6#
發表於 09-3-6 14:14 |顯示全部帖子
Hi no.32 & Ian,
非常感激你們的安慰。或許是我太保護女兒,怕她會受到類似的傷害 (當時我年紀小,向來乖乖,加上只有我一人面對,所以很是害怕) ,但我一直估計這只是個別事件,我很尊敬這校及喜歡她所教養的學生,所以的確要衝破一點心理障礙及恐懼才能為女兒上路。做了父母後,為了孩子,真是甚麽也會硬著頭皮去。

7#
發表於 09-3-6 19:07 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Ian,

是的是的!就讓女兒去闖她的一片天,自己學習面對困難,我實在不應太緊張。

Hi Chu_chu,
或許是我太婆媽吧,把包伏放底就可以了。:loveliness:

8#
發表於 09-3-8 23:31 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Tokkibb,

What a relief!  Thanks a lot for your positive reply.  It's happened in the secondary school.  But it doesn't matter la.  I know that it was not the school cultural, it's just an accident.  I will forget this scene and won't let it mess up my present.
:) Hope you receive good news next week.

原帖由 tokkibb 於 09-3-7 23:28 發表
Hi rtam,
       Sorry for the late reply. I guess yours is just an exceptional case and please don't bear that in mind. In my memories, teachers and sisters are nice in most cases if you haven't done ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題