搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 解說 :Phonetics V.S. Phonics
發新帖
查看: 17287|回覆: 1
go

解說 :Phonetics V.S. Phonics [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-19 23:00 |顯示全部帖子
很同意您的post,但小朋友先學會phonics也沒有壞。8歲前小孩要認記kk or DJ 標真是有點困難,還要他們記每個生字的重音……

我的囡囡用盡方法也學不好English。

+++

Miss alice_yiu,

Would you please make me a private message ?

I want my daughter to be your student .  Thanks.

原帖由 alice_yiu 於 09-3-5 00:20 發表
自從post 出可以教小朋友phonetics之後, 好多家長都send e-mail黎問, 到底 phonetics 同phonics 有咩分別呀? 由於可能大家對國際拼音phonetics既理解唔太深, 小妹想係度分享下, 有錯請指正!

phonics : ...

2#
發表於 09-5-25 23:27 |顯示全部帖子
IMO, it is not difficult for a child to memorize those IPA symbols.  To get IPA knowledge is so useful and helpful for All Ages to improve their abilities of  listening, reading and spelling English.

Write a blend  "ear" as an example.  Its sound is either Long E or Long A.  ( hear /  bear) .
Providing you learn the KK or DJ already, certainly U can pronounce these 2 words correctly according to their individual IPA symbols.

Add one more exception word "chef " to clarify, as a child who knows the Phonics (自然發音法), he would sound the word with phonemes /ch/ /e/ /f/, but he should sound it /sh/ at the beginning of the word " chef " .  The kk and DJ  symbols show you the perfect way to say it distinctly.

Recommend that your child to memorize the rules as well as the spelling of BOTH the Phonics (自然發音) and Int'l Phonetic Alphabets (國際音標 KK or DJ ).  It is a useful tool to learn English.

[ 本帖最後由 kiiiiiller 於 09-6-1 14:07 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題