用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 香港浸會大學附屬學校王錦輝中小學 2009/10 G1家長請報到))))))))
發新帖
樓主: jk媽
go

2009/10 G1家長請報到)))))))) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-23 11:58 |顯示全部帖子
dear all,

my girl, Serena will also be G1 student in Sept,  She is very short and thin, I wonder she can manage to carry the school bag

but anyway, I am very happy and excited for her primary school life.....

by the way, how's your kids' Putonghua, Serena is not very good at it, though I had arranged private tutor for her already.  because we never talk PTH at home...as I am an idiot in PTH....

2#
發表於 09-3-25 11:40 |顯示全部帖子
thanks for all,

by the way, i would like to know how many extra-curricular of your kids after school.

i don't know why, nowadays, kids have many things to learn, Serena had 7 activities after school, some of my friends's kids even have 9.

sometimes, I feel so sorry for Serena that seems too harsh for her, but I cannot cut the lessons, as i feel the course are very good for her.... , I always struggle about it and don't know whether I am doing the right things....

3#
發表於 09-3-28 00:55 |顯示全部帖子
after reading you guys' comments,

I decided to cut out 2 activities, the 2 that she said the lesson is boring.  I am sure my daughter will be very happy,

thanks a lot, I feel much relax and please after struggling for so long...

4#
發表於 09-5-28 23:53 |顯示全部帖子
I would like to know whether u guys received any information from the school,  
As I just found (when I tidy up...)that I have not get the receipt of 留位費, since I had register at Nov.., I havn't got any letter or information from school.

I wonder anyone receive anything, or my mailing address was something wrong......, since I have changed the corresponding address....

any body know?

tks

5#
發表於 09-6-1 19:54 |顯示全部帖子
I have checked today, the school said that they will send details of uniforms.., registration..., 迎新日...etc..., in June,
and the 迎新日 is around the week of 19th August,  so if u guys plan to go somewhere else in the summer, beware don't plan on the same week..

6#
發表於 09-9-11 12:23 |顯示全部帖子
My girl had enrolled for the PTH & Eng. speech Festival, I just wanted her to have the experience of it, it is a part of knowledge .  I do not concern of the result, and i won't spend too much money on training as well.  for my view, it is an exercise rather than a competition....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題