出年年頭報名

2#
發表於 09-3-19 12:10 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Pertra 於 09-3-18 23:57 發表
1) 宏福
2) 學之園 -
3) 康傑
4) 啟思

What do you think if my son can entre K1 of St. Cat. or York at Kwoloon Tong after studying above school ( N1)?

N1 doesn't mean anything, my son never attend any playgroup or N1, he still got a seat fm St Cath.  The most important thing is how you teach & how many hours you spend on him.

In my opinion,  康傑 is a good school but most people don't pick her since internal environment is abit dum.  Parents would like to spend $3xxx on 學之園 rather than 康傑 since both school don't accept education voucher.  If 康傑 do moderning, make it more colorful and look space (外太空), I'm sure it would be more competitive and she may become the first choice of parents when they choose KG

[ 本帖最後由 仔仔錫錫你 於 09-3-19 12:44 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 09-3-23 15:26 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 Pertra 於 09-3-21 22:02 發表
Oh....your son must be very clever and a very active people ?  Usually, kids can pass the interview because their performance and character , right ?

There were over 5000 kids to apply St Cath for 2009/2010.   I believed half of them could answear all questions well during interview, and they are smarter than my son.  So, how can we get a seat fm St Cath, I also don't know but I believe the school also see how you treat you kid.  eg. during interview, my son said "驚驚" in front of the interviewer, I told him to hold my hand and just let me answer if somthing you don't know.....  (some parent would push the kid to answer)  If you are the interviewer, how you would choose?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題