用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 拔萃女小學 有冇09/10年DGJS小一家長或其他級別的家長傾下? ...
發新帖
查看: 6072|回覆: 2
go

有冇09/10年DGJS小一家長或其他級別的家長傾下? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-21 09:09 |顯示全部帖子
Hi,
My daughter is also accepted by DGS. I am also from SC. Let's share and talk over here.

原帖由 mybbming 於 09-3-19 09:35 發表
Hi vhunghk,

My daughter is luckily accepted, she now studies in SC.  Nice to meet you here::" /> , please check PM.

2#
發表於 09-3-26 21:28 |顯示全部帖子
Dear vhunghk,
My daughter is from Norfolk campus. By the way, I read your post under SC that you and your daughter always get ready for the tests? Where and how do you know when the test is? I only know about the assessment because of the school memo.
Did you or any parents prepare to do anything so as to get your daughter get ready for the P1 in DGJS? Have you registered with the school bus yet?

原帖由 vhunghk 於 09-3-26 10:28 發表
hazelle,

Good to hear from you!

My girl is from Norfolk Road.  How about your girl?

[ 本帖最後由 hazelle 於 09-3-26 22:20 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 09-3-28 20:14 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, that was me. I think all the mummy have decided to stick to the school bus because it is a lot safer and they now have stops in Tsing Yi. What about you?
Did you take a visit to the new campus? It is a lot better than I thought and it is almost like a new school. They renovated almost completely, though the subverb is very bad. The school bus will actually drive inside the school and hence I think it is safer that way.
The preparation that I meant is whether you will consider any preparatory course during the summer holiday. I am not too worry of the English test because I was told it is very easy. I just wonder why they test your English now, but not during the interview. It is kind of strange.
By the way, I did not receive any pm from you. Please send again.

[ 本帖最後由 hazelle 於 09-3-28 21:41 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題