搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF Tsing Yi Kindergarten
發新帖
查看: 2231|回覆: 1
go

ESF Tsing Yi Kindergarten [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-10 19:10 |顯示全部帖子
My little gal will attend this kinder in the coming Sept. I have participated in its school tour in Feb.  Hope i can help u a bit.

1) Yes, no individual classroom, kids play and study in open area. Two floors for them.
2) Mainly Chinese / local kids, I think around 80%.
3) The teachers will encourage kids to communicate and speak in English.  If they find kids speak cantonese, teachers will interupt and separate them into different sub-group. Also, K1 and K2 kids are mixed in one class so that the K2 kids (those get used to speak English) set up a role model and lead the K1 kids to speak English ASAP.
4 & 5) No definite answer. Depends on the performance of ur kid in the interview.  But I heard that ESF kinder graduates should have priority over outside kinder graduates.
6) Should be. but concrete time-table is unknown.
Correct me if i am wrong.

2#
發表於 09-3-11 12:20 |顯示全部帖子
JojoB,

There will be 22 kids in a class, of which half of them (i.e. 11 kids) are K2 stduents, the rest are K1.  That means the youngest one can be 2 yrs 9 mths whilst the oldest one can be 4 yrs old in the same class.  They learn and play together.  

For toilet training, Popolung has given u the answer.  I am now training my little to go toilet on her own at home before schooling.  I think my gal will have no problem by that time.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題