發新帖
查看: 4842|回覆: 3
go

Two-Year-Olds Programme @ Yew Chung [複製鏈接]

醒目開學勳章

1#
發表於 09-3-11 18:36 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 amysome 於 09-3-11 18:24 發表
My son is 18 months old and was accepted by Yew Chung last month for PM class.  Although the school fee is high, 5550 for half day, I found the theory of treating each child according to their charact ...

$5,550 is only the school fee of half day class. How about the fees for miscellaneous items and school uniform?
I heard from a mom that she needs to spend about $8,000 per month (including $5,550) coz her child (K1) learns violin at school, but I don't know if it is a MUST or not.

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 09-5-7 17:40 |顯示全部帖子
hi agnesthfok,

Thank you for your sharing of the life at YC.

I met the principal (Mrs McGrawth) yesterday & decided to send my son to the 2yr-olds prog. I'd like to know is it safe for a 2 yrs old child to take school bus himself? Is there any seatbelt for each student? How much if the route is from Olympian City II to YC?

Thanks.

醒目開學勳章

3#
發表於 09-5-7 18:23 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 agnesthfok 於 09-5-7 17:49 發表
You can be rest assured that the YC school bus is safe, it's the best school bus I've seen, it's very new and the seat belt goes on both side of the shoulders so it's very safe..... though it's a bit  ...

thx. so I guess the monthly fee is probably less than $1,000. It's good coz the travelling cost of an adult (minibus+KCR, 4 times) is about $600.

4 times coz I think it's difficult for me to stay at Kln Tong for 3 hours (but nothing to do) until my son finished his class.

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 09-5-14 11:29 |顯示全部帖子
請問有沒有途徑得知耀中畢業生多數考往哪些傳統小學呢?
可以打電話去學校查詢一下, 我出席該校的介紹會時, 從powerpoint上見到該校升學的資料, 不知能否請他們傳真給你.

還有,小兒12月出生,我想替他報k1,但又怕他跟不上
如果做"細b", 相信去到任何一所學校也可能有跟不上的情況. 我覺得你可以試試孩子能否適應學校生活, 給他機會接觸不同的人. 如果真的有困難便再作打算吧!

聽說,有英普班,不知道入學會否有特別要求?
母語必須是普通話
‹ 上一主題|下一主題