教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 Two-Year-Olds Programme @ Yew Chung
發新帖
查看: 4837|回覆: 3
go

Two-Year-Olds Programme @ Yew Chung [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-13 23:15 |顯示全部帖子
dear adrian_mama,
how long did you wait for the vacancy?  i.e. how long was the period between you submitted your application and your son got accepted?
I have just applied for my 18-month-old daughter and will go to the introductory meeting next Thur. so do you think she can get a place by Sept this year?
thx

[quote]原帖由 adrian_mama 於 09-3-12 18:26 發表
agree. many BK moms told me that once they give you interview, your baby was accepted. Dont' worry & go ahead.

2#
發表於 09-3-20 23:41 |顯示全部帖子
thank you, adrian mama.  The school invited us to attend the introductory meeting after i submitted the application.  the introductory meeting was just an introduction of the school's vision and teaching methodology. my husband went there this thur but he didn't request for an interview on that day!  So i think i need to call them up as soon as possible! thanks

3#
發表於 09-3-26 22:31 |顯示全部帖子
once i saw a YC school bus on the road and i was impressed by the manner of the driver -- he drove very slowly.  you know, safety is the biggest concern for parents.  I saw too many dangerous school bus drivers when I was driving to work every morning

4#
發表於 09-3-26 22:34 |顯示全部帖子
Dear adrian mama,
i called them this morning finally.  the staff said there are still a number of places left for PM class but as my application was submitted recently (in mar) so i needed to wait.
thanks for your information anyway

原帖由 adrian_mama 於 09-3-24 15:05 發表
Dear DeckerCarmen,

Any update? do they invite you for interview.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題