合唱團 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-11 14:13 |顯示全部帖子
「香兒」今期已過了報告日期,暫時不用想。
「童聲」,囡囡唱緊,以前有三個中心,現在只縮減至一個,位於太古。看你覺得是否方便。囡囡就話以前唱得較開心,現在轉了地點和老師,她覺得老師有時惡了些。
我就因覺得童聲遠,想轉,不知「葉氏」好嗎?地點選擇多些呢!

2#
發表於 09-3-11 20:44 |顯示全部帖子
Nearly 5 years old. She is attending the Class One. Anyway, I will make the decision of joining another choir or not after the annual performance held in June.

About the HK Children Choir, the class for younger kid is held at North Point. So it is indifferent for me as my concern is about the location. How about you? Would you prefer the class in KLN or HK side?   

原帖由 fatping1 於 09-3-11 17:52 發表
YYML,

May I know how old is your girl?  Which class at treble choir she is taking now?  Thanks a lot!  

3#
發表於 09-3-12 13:38 |顯示全部帖子
fatping 1

若你想在香港區,就不妨試「童聲」。雖然呀女話Miss有時惡些,但這是因為她試過跟另一個Miss,故有比較。而且我再問過她Miss點惡,她說有些同學頑皮,比Miss鬧,但你知小朋友就算Miss不是鬧自己也會有d驚。

整體而言,小朋友都是enjoy and have fun. 學費每兩個月交一次,報名費同團服也各是幾十元,故若試過不適合,成本也不是太高。你小朋友幾歲?囡囡的預一班早陣子仍有新同學加入,所以我估隨時可加入。好似可以試堂,問問吧!

我反而想知多d「葉氏」,因九龍有?你覺得如何?或其他家長有否分享?

原帖由 fatping1 於 09-3-12 12:12 發表
YYML,

I prefer HK side.  As HK Children Choir requires interview before accepting students, will it be very strict in students selection?

Which Choir do you think the children feel more enjoyable an ...

4#
發表於 09-3-13 21:11 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for sharing! According to your case, that means the quality of teachers in Yip's Choir is assured.

原帖由 gershwin 於 09-3-12 15:32 發表
以我所知,香兒有部份教唱歌的老師只有鋼琴CERT. 未必識教唱歌,而香兒較好的導師和學生都在英皇道和何文田。不過近年佢地鍾意請舊生教,我覺得D舊生都係有唱CHOIR經驗,唔等於識教,除非佢受過訓練。

至於葉氏CHOIR唱成點 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題