用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 資優教育 What can your 2-year old do?
發新帖
查看: 1819|回覆: 1
go

What can your 2-year old do? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-11 14:40 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
I am searching on internet and came across a Q&A forum, the expert is telling almost everyone that their kids are gifted.  From what he has said, my 2-year old is gifted, I actually think she is quite slow, a lot of kids are smarter than her.  Not trying to do a comparison, here is her can do list:

•                                                                     Knew entire A-Z (both lower and upper cases by reading)                    
  •                     Recognize any letter or number you showed her                    
  •                                                         Could count to 20                         
  •                                                         Knew the shapes of square, triangle, rectangle, oval, heart, diamond, star                        and could recognize them                         
  •                     Huge vocabulary of words including almost all animals (tropical bird & sea                    turtle) and                                     everyday words                         
  •                             Know the parts of a face (chin, cheek, ear, eye, nose, mouth, teeth)                         
  • Fully bilingual, says complete sentence in Chinese or English, and can carry on a conversation for 3-4 sentences with an adult.
   2    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-3-16 10:34 |顯示全部帖子
I read from an article about how to train kid to write, please note that I am not pushing on writing : only to train on using the muscle:  start by drawing circle by anti-clockwise, instead of clockwise.

And for reading, I am teaching phonics for 5 minutes a day. Keep repeat and repeat the sounds that you have taught.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題