發新帖
樓主: DoReMiKa
go

聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-9-17 12:41 |顯示全部帖子

Re: 聖羅撒幼稚園家長Chat Room

DOREMIKA,
唔該哂你通知呀. 我一直好想發表對校車的不滿. 一來校車無安全帶&扶手, 我頭幾日巳經叮囑校車EE安排小女坐近窗口位.但校車EE當然係無依我吩咐喇.
1. 我覺得專門承辦校車的公司, 為何設備會這樣差.
2. 校車EE無愛心.
之前學校出左通告, 有關對校車的意見,其實你地有無回應比校長知以上種種情況?
我寫左成張A4紙比校長.

2#
發表於 04-9-18 10:23 |顯示全部帖子

I will join the PTA cos I want get more communication with the school.  I will attend the PTA gathering on October.  But anyone can tell more about the volunteer works is busy or not? The volunteer works is almost held on weekdays?  Cos I'm a on-job mama, I'm afraid I can't join some volunteer on weekdays.

As I know the school bus contract will finish on coming February, pls let the principal know the situation.

3#
發表於 04-9-18 18:41 |顯示全部帖子

I've interested to have lunch but I need go to work on 16 October.  Maybe I can reach on 2:00 or after the gathering of PTA.

Will u bring your daughter go together?

4#
發表於 04-9-20 18:16 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all,

I can reach at 1:00 because I needn't go to work on 16 Oct.  The location is MingOi? Pls Confirm?

Both of you will not bring your daughter go together. I  think I'll assign somebody to lookafter my daughter on that day.  My daughter is studying in 愛班-Goose 組. How's yours?

Dear Kae,
I agreed with wai ma, the result of the interview mainly counted as the performance of the child, not depends on the religion.

5#
發表於 04-9-24 23:21 |顯示全部帖子

各位:

校方好快已經有跟進, 希望有改善.

6#
發表於 04-9-25 19:56 |顯示全部帖子

Hi all,

I would like to know that means will change the school bus but using same driver & EE next month.  Cos I mainly concern is the lack of the facilities of the bus, that is no seat belt, no handrail....
I hope the new school bus company can provide these kind of basic facilities.

7#
發表於 04-9-28 12:42 |顯示全部帖子

Hi Amy,

I felt a little bit confuse of the rules for the school choosing.  Do u have interesting to join our gathering which held on 16 oct (saturday)?  Cos I also want to know more about that.

8#
發表於 04-10-6 16:09 |顯示全部帖子

Dear VickyLuk,

My daughter is studying at 幼兒愛班.  Now she likes go to school very much.  She will state the school life to me everynight.

I'm satisfy about the new school bus cos it provided the handrail for kids.  How's yours?

9#
發表於 04-10-13 00:12 |顯示全部帖子

Dear DoReMiKa & Wai Ma,

I can join the lunch on 16�10. 
Also, I already bought the winter uniform for my girl.

10#
發表於 04-10-15 12:52 |顯示全部帖子

Dear DoReMeKa & WaiMa,

聽日1:00明愛見, 我仲約左2個家長一齊去.
聽日見.

11#
發表於 04-10-19 13:42 |顯示全部帖子

Hi waima & doremika,

Happy to met you too on last saturday & I'm happy that I can use the login "funfun0512" again. I don't know why it always reject my login but I already contact the station manager for help.  
I would provide my email for you too "[email protected]", if any notice u can send email to me.
Keep In Touch.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖