密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖若瑟幼稚園 有冇人int 左啦?
樓主: ahpaahmi
go

有冇人int 左啦? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 09-4-4 14:05 |只看該作者
My son is currently studying at K3, I would like to inform you parents that if you want your son to have a happy school life then don't let your son go to this school.  The teachers are quite strict and they only go to school trips twice a year which is relatively less than other kindergarten.  The parents will not be invited.

You get to see their class teacher twice a year.  If you have any enquries do call their class teacher and not the school office because the school office doesn't like dealing with parents.  The people in the school office are the ones running the school so don't be rude to them and complain about them.

Only send your son to this school if you want them to go to St Joe Primary school.  The only best thing about going to this kindergarten is that if you apply for private primary school they usually accept them even if they do not do well in their interview.

22#
發表於 09-4-5 00:30 |只看該作者
十分同意。
原帖由 yukchan 於 09-4-4 14:05 發表
My son is currently studying at K3, I would like to inform you parents that if you want your son to have a happy school life then don't let your son go to this school.  The teachers are quite strict a ...

[ 本帖最後由 ECHAN369 於 09-4-7 11:40 編輯 ]

23#
發表於 09-4-10 14:50 |只看該作者
Hi yukchan,

Thanks for your sharing....

Is you son feeling happy in school? Will he goes to St. Jo primary?

Which private primary school like applicants form St. Joseph kinder?

原帖由 yukchan 於 09-4-4 14:05 發表
My son is currently studying at K3, I would like to inform you parents that if you want your son to have a happy school life then don't let your son go to this school.  The teachers are quite strict a ...

24#
發表於 09-4-13 04:49 |只看該作者
Any preference on K1 kinder they will accept?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題