教育王國 討論區 國際學校 DC parents ?
發新帖
查看: 3654|回覆: 8
go

DC parents ? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-16 12:26 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi,

I am new here. My daughter was in Jan 2008. I know she is not ready for K1 till 2011. But, I do really want to plan the path for her.

My target is ESF Kinder TY then DC.

Any DC parents here? Any from Sham Tseng ? I know the last stop of outbound school bus service is Bellagio. I saw the bus a few times too. But, will it take very long from Sham Tseng to Discovery Bay?
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-3-25 15:25 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for both of your reply.

I browse through both web site too. One of the reason that I am considering DC as the journey looks not too far (25mins) from Bellagio as it claimed. I thought of RC before. But, it will be definately more than 25 mins from Bellagio to RC. I thought of moving to DB. But, it doesn't work for my husband as he will need to have some day trip to China for his work.

3#
發表於 09-3-25 15:28 |顯示全部帖子
By the way, is DC implementing IB too?

Lots of ppl are talking about RC here. But, are DC and RC cirriculum the same since there are both the only 2 private IS of ESF?

4#
發表於 09-3-27 17:19 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks, popolung!

That's what I thought too.

Apart from soak my daughter in full english enviroment, I can do nothing for now as she is still too young (15 months old). The path is still long way to get there at P1.

5#
發表於 09-4-17 14:26 |顯示全部帖子
As per my understanding, the only outbound school bus route is Mei Fo <=> Lai King <=> Tsing Yi <=> Sham Tseng at Bellagio <=> DC.

I afraid you will have to find your way to be there at Mei Foo for the school bus service. But, that will be quite early . It's around 7:10am as that's the 1st stop of picking up.

原帖由 Elem 於 09-4-15 20:41 發表
Can I ask if there is any bus route to around mongkok, tai kok tsui or olympic station? thanks.

6#
發表於 09-4-17 14:28 |顯示全部帖子
I am planning to put her in ESF Kinder Tsing Yi as that is so close to Sham Tseng plus it's my ideal kinder too. The competitive was so keen in the past few years as all applicant over NT and Kowloon were targeting this kinder for ESF Primary path. But, I do hope it will be better by the time my daughter apply in year 2010 as there is a ESF kinder at WKS now where that can at least sort out those applicants from Shatin and Kowloon East.  

原帖由 popolung 於 09-4-16 15:51 發表

put her in ESF kinder if you can, but not sure where you lived. then think of what you can do. yes it is a long way to go. Once you get there life will be a bit easier... for academic concern only.. ...

7#
發表於 09-5-7 14:35 |顯示全部帖子
I afraid that you will have to fix the transportation from GOld COast to Bellagio in order to pick the school bus services.

There are a few public buses route availabe from Gold Coast to Sham Tseng. You can either take 52X by KMB or red min bus to Mongkok via Sham Tseng.

原帖由 KaKaYa 於 09-4-20 11:20 發表
May I know any school bus route from Bellagio to Golden Coast (Tuen Mun)???
Thanks!

8#
發表於 09-5-7 14:40 |顯示全部帖子
By the way, did anyone send you kid to nursery before they get to admit K1 at ESF?

My daughter is a "BIG" BB which she was born in Jan. In another word, she will not go to K1 till 3 years 8 months old. Since she is the only child in the family, I do really want her to school earlier. That's why I am thinking of nursery or pre-program. She is attending playgroup at Anfield now. I was planning to let her stay at Anfield till she get in K1. However, I wonder what are other choise of full english enviroment for her before K1?

Any advice.

9#
發表於 09-5-21 13:40 |顯示全部帖子
oooray,

Thanks.

In fact, my daughter is still attending her playgroup at Anfield now and the summer course will start at the new campus soon this July.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題