用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 跟唔上kv k1課程, 想搵九龍塘活動教學既幼稚園,邊間好呀 ...
發新帖
樓主: luiluimama
go

跟唔上kv k1課程, 想搵九龍塘活動教學既幼稚園,邊間好呀? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-5-9 15:55 |顯示全部帖子
Hello, luiluimama, are you still thinking of changing school?

I cannot tell what's happening at KV as I don't have any first hand information.  My impression is it's rather like a traditional primary school.  Think whether it's suitable for your son at this tender age.

Don't be surprised if your son cannot write '8'.  It's actually rather difficult for a small kid.  Teach him how to write and let him write only once or twice.  I asked my girl to write an S first and add an extra stroke it becomes an 8!  It works!

My girl is now studying in a very 'easy' and happy school in Kowloon Tong.  Two of the things the school does is to build up the kid's confidence and her interest in learning.  There are 4 newcomers in her K2 class.  So if you wish to switch to these schools, there are other people doing the same.  

Of course I am also concerned about her performance in primary school interviews.  So I have to pay extra effort in teaching her English and Maths!

Talk to your son and see decide if a 'difficult and disciplined' school or an 'easy and innovative' is suitable for him.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題