搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 點樣先可以令到個小朋友有閱讀興趣....
發新帖
樓主: rebecca0113
go

點樣先可以令到個小朋友有閱讀興趣.... [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-24 23:48 |顯示全部帖子
I also agree ORT is better than OST. But not all OST levels are written in present tense. The 4th level of OST (orange colour) is written in past tense. My girl's kindy is using OST level 4 now.
原帖由 wisekid2007 於 09-3-24 17:17 發表
Oxford reading tree series are published by the Oxford University Press in UK. Later, the HK Branch of the Oxford University Press selected some books from the ORT series to make the Oxford Story Tree ...
;-) :-o 8-) :-? :-P :-x

2#
發表於 09-3-25 16:44 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 wisekid2007 於 09-3-25 09:42 發表
.....After completing the "assignment", I will let my boy do anything he likes and he will usually read various types of books (mainly non-fictions) choosen by himself.

HAHA! My girl also likes to choose non-fiction books. And like most kids, she loves to read something about "knowledge"...then keep asking you silly questions!!
Btw, "Magic school bus" is also very interesting, and it provides DVD too.

3#
發表於 09-3-26 01:26 |顯示全部帖子
Magic school bus series (with different levels) are about some science/knowledge subjects, may not suitable for N1 to K2. The DVDs are related to the books and let young readers more easier to understand the science theories (not only the vocab or reading skill)...eg 地心吸力, 血小板工用. 當然我都鼓勵小朋友先睇書,後再參看影碟.
原帖由 wisekid2007 於 09-3-25 17:16 發表
In fact those books with DVD or CD are only suitable for those very young kids before they start reading the words by themselves or when they are still at a very low reading level, e.g. for nursery, K ...

[ 本帖最後由 safarimama 於 09-3-26 01:31 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題