用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 求教....福建中學 Vs 祟真中學 Vs 培正中學 ...
發新帖
樓主: 大力大力
go

求教....福建中學 Vs 祟真中學 Vs 培正中學 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-29 17:06 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Pui Ching parents,

My kid is also in P5.   May I know the average marks of each subject for band 1 students?  My kid has around 90 marks in 常識 and 聖經 and around 80 marks for the other three main subjects, which banding is it?  Besides, is music and arts important?   I really want to help my kid and would like to get more information.

Thank you in advance for your help.

2#
發表於 09-5-4 13:03 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Kitten066 and saiyeest,

Thank you so much for your sharing.  Pui Ching parents are always nice and helpful.   I really feel a lot of pressure especially the exam will be held in one month!   Besides, it's difficult for my kid to get high marks in arts, music and 作文 (he normally gets 7X).  May I ask one more question, for Chinese composition (20%) of Chinese, will teacher tell our kids which type of composition for exam e.g. 描写文。。。

Besides, congratulations to your kid to get the rankiing of 10X.   

3#
發表於 09-5-5 12:41 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Kitten006,

Thank you for your advice.  May I ask one more question, what is the 科細分 of English subject?  Is writing also important as Chinese?

4#
發表於 09-5-7 13:11 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Saiyeest & kitten006

Thank you so much for your good advice.  I'll try to change my attitude towards my son (If I consider myself as his private tutor, I will not lose my temper so easily when I see his messy homework).   Hope he will do well in the coming exam.

5#
發表於 09-5-8 12:52 |顯示全部帖子
Dear Saiyeest,

Thank's for your support.  Ill try my best to this big 'project'.

6#
發表於 09-5-13 22:33 |顯示全部帖子
Dear  大力大力, saiyeest , kitten006 and other parents,

大力大力, Congratulations to your son.  Just one thing I don't understand well.   According to your son's 排位, 今次 190 , 第一是 18x ,第ニ是 209 ,why 推算 今次(單一次) 是 154?  They don't add the 3 ranking and then divide into 3 to get the final ranking?    Please advise.  Thank you.

7#
發表於 09-7-7 12:44 |顯示全部帖子
恭喜晒!大力大力.   Hope I will also tell you good news next year for my son!

8#
發表於 09-7-19 00:02 |顯示全部帖子
Dear  大力大力, saiyeest , kitten006 and other parents,

Can you share more information about 派位this year?  How many students in band 2 in each class cannot promote to pui ching middle school?  How many band 1 students choose the other school?  For the band 2 students who cannot enter Pui Ching, are they successful in 叩門 on the other schools?  If yes, which shools are better?  Sorry for asking so many questions.  Actually my son is now in band 2 and he really tried very hard in the last exam.   I don't really know how can he jump to band one as the other students are so smart and everyone will surely try very hard to keep their ranking!  How to improve guided writing and 中作 ?  Do you have any suggestion on exercises, for example, which publisher... Do you still keep the worksheets on P6?    I feel so worried and really want to help him more.

9#
發表於 09-7-20 23:01 |顯示全部帖子
Dear kitten 006 and tangko,

Thank you for your detailed and useful information.  After reading your message, I feel so guilty that I don't even know the TSA!   Good students must have good parents and their goods results also reflected how much efforts the parents had paid!    Which set of TSA exercise did you use?  Please advise the publisher's name. Actually I also plan to ask my kid to study 常識 during summer holiday.  Do you still have the 學習進度表?  Is it possible to send it to me by email?  I would like to know which chapters should we study for the 1st exam in November.  

It is out of my expectation that there are so many P6 students get places in other secondary schools.  Are they all band 1 students?  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題