搜索
教育王國 討論區 升中派位 King's College vs St. Stephen
發新帖
查看: 3887|回覆: 1
go

King's College vs St. Stephen [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-22 15:29 |顯示全部帖子
I think you have such a worry because you knew quite well that St. Stephen has had a great transformation from a subsidized school to a DSS. It has a completely new curricula and a new crew of faculty. The types of students it accepts are also quite different from the past. Of course, money is a concern.

So, previous records may not be reliable. It depends on how much confidence you have on traditional famous schools and how much you know about what qualities and abilities college graduates should have in the future competitive market.

But, remember, students study in SSCPS is NOT because they are not smart enough for those famous schools.

2#
發表於 09-3-22 19:23 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Kids-kingdom,
From your posting, I believe you have already got a very clear insight/vision for your kid's education. So, the next step is whether St. Stephen or any other schools are suitable for your kid.

St. Stepthen's "transformation" is still quite new. I learnt that ~ 90% of SSCPS's graduates last year chose SSC (the first year of DDS mode).

It seems that there are not many schools of its kind. DBS and St. Paul Co-ed will be other good alternatives. The main drawback for most international schools is their Chinese Curriculum.

[ 本帖最後由 ssspwong 於 09-3-22 19:28 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題