教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Totally disappointed with Kingston
發新帖
樓主: parentsinhk
go

Totally disappointed with Kingston [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-28 09:43 |顯示全部帖子
Hi parentsinhk,

Don't be bother or upset by wisekid2007 lah. That's the typical response of him/her. An antagonistic attitude coupled with never-ending arguments are his/her style.

He/She has been using different alias like edexp, Christof in different threads attacking those who posted their opinion. "Stupid", "Ridiculous" and some other offensive words are the usual content in his/her response to other parents.

He/She is also fond of personal attack but would say he/she does not mind if the "discussion" is "rationa". I was very amazed to read his/her posting every time. He/She possesses a very interesting idiosyncracy which. being a "stupid' respondent I am not supposed to understand.

Now I am launching personal attack but I don't want to wrangle with him/her over this squabble just want to tell you be calm and be amused in reading his/her posting and you will find some interest.

It is very strange that the victim in your case was blamed for not being strong. I wonder if we should teach our kids to be hedgehog in order to "survive" in school. It is a very strange logic. I still remember when I took my kid to a playgroup in Anfield when she was just one and a half years old one of her classmate (a boy) took away her toy without saying anything. His mom seemed to treat it as normal. No apologies, no regret but simply let her boy play with the toy as usual. The boy always screamed at class but the mom showed no remorse for the mischevious behaviour of her boy. Perhaps this is modern parenting. I am old fashion. I still treasure being polite and reserved when dealing with others.

I might have talked too much as I have no experience with Kingston (but my friend praised the school) but I feel like I have to say something when being "amazed" by the attack you received.

Take care and happy parenting!

2#
發表於 09-3-30 14:23 |顯示全部帖子
Here you come again wisekid2007/edexp/christof

As I have said I always enjoy your rebuttal. It truly reflects your personality. Really amazing!

There is no point to discuss with you especially on parenting.

I told you I am stupid lah, why you bother to reply lei

Have a nice day

3#
發表於 09-3-31 10:55 |顯示全部帖子
You are so greedy. Either you take it or leave it. Don't criticize their campus is old. If you love the school you should embrace its deficiencies and try to help it to re-build. Perhaps you can contribute your savings.

Failing CKY is because you did not do a good job to train up your daughter to get accepted. You should befriend with PLK's directors or the principal.

So stupid!

What do you feel? I am just being direct.

Have a nice day

原帖由 Pianokc 於 09-3-30 23:10 發表
Regarding Wisekid2007, I have also followed many of his posts, I don't think he's really ever "wrong". He's very direct and to the point.

Regarding marathon's question:
I am presently really really t ...

4#
發表於 09-3-31 16:30 |顯示全部帖子
jjd,

Thank you. I am just being direct.

pianokc,

Your feedback is just as expected. I did not do any revenge or burst out my anger to you. I just want you to feel how would other parents were feeling when somebody was being "direct".

As I don't have any connection with Kingston and I also mentioned I might have talked too much as it's none of my business but I could not stand someone using offensive words teasing at others and pretended to be rational. I would ask you whether the word "stupid", "coward", "ridiculous" are rational?

I have replied to my dear friend wisekid2007/edexp/christof in other thread. I said he/she had a point but the way he "presented" his idea or "discussed" with others were not a good way to do.

I am just a stupid nose parker.

Have a nice day

5#
發表於 09-4-1 10:45 |顯示全部帖子
Ha ha, pianokc, you still take it personal. Unfortunately, HK people do not have a sense of humour. The way you use the capital YOU does imply you are still angry. Come on, we are engaging in rational discussion, even if I am launching personal attack, once I engage into rational discussion you should stop being nasty and stay calm.

You cannot rule out the experience of parentsinhk every case is different and the case you quote (?) that other parent took it up to challenge the parents of the mischevious child's parents and the school was a good way to tackle the problem but it does not imply that parentsinhk's request is not unreasonable. Try to put yourself into his/her shoe (as I just tried to make you experience the feeling of being "directly attacked") there are, of course, hard and fast rules governing the way of business but we would expect an educational institute will have more than $$ in than eyes.

As it is getting more interesting in the topic I have talked to my friend about Kingston and I learned that it was run by a successful business lady. Her feeling is she is commercial (but it does not imply that the school is not properly run) and seems not the type of an eduator. It doesn't matter as long as the "products" are properly trained but how to balance between $$ and the vision of education is a real challenge.

Am I rational now? I am just being adamant to win the argument with any means or foul. You are blinded by your anger and did not answer my question of whether using the words naive and coward are rational or not. I may be just wisekid2007 using another alias here. Ha Ha.... Back to business - rational discussion. One man's meat is another's poison the way you present your points in addressing parentsinhk's concern also reflects you are only indulging in your own experience without sticking out and look around.

I really think that I have spent enough time in this thread and hope that you see my point. My apologies of being a bit nasty but my point is very clear -  everyone should respect others and be polite to one another in BK. I can be very nasty and rough in other blog or forum when discussing politics but here I am just being naughty sometimes and mock on those who think he/she holds the ultimate truth.

Have a nice day and take it easy lah

原帖由 Pianokc 於 09-3-31 22:43 發表
Well Wingba, from THIS post only... one can't see how wisekid2007 was in anyway "rude" or insulting to the OP.

But it seems to be YOU, are the one who started calling names here and attacking Wisekid ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題