搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼教雜談 Totally disappointed with Kingston
發新帖
查看: 2548|回覆: 1
go

Totally disappointed with Kingston [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-3-23 18:48 |顯示全部帖子
I wanted to join that too. After waiting for more than 1 year after sending the application, they finally called us for interview.

But then we have to pay $750 for the interview, so we didn't go finally. I think it's a rip-off.

原帖由 parentsinhk 於 09-3-21 23:53 發表
I had searched here before I let my boy joined Kingston but I couldn't find much information at that time and therefore I had made a very bad decision.  After joining there for almost half a year, we  ...

2#
發表於 09-3-29 02:37 |顯示全部帖子
I think the kids' feelings and reactions towards the school is the most important. You definitely made a good choice of switching school for your child. Children could easily learn bad behaviour from others and the teachers should act as facilitator in the learning process, instead of just saying nice words to cover their inabilities. it's glad to hear that you kid loves the new school and getting back to normal.

I totally agree that this school is money-oriented. how could they charge people $750 for the interview. Interview is an opportunity for both paretns and teachers to know each other. It's like I have to buy this opportunity, which I wouldn't do it even I could afford it. like some other schools, paying $30-$50 as admin fee is reasonable.

原帖由 parentsinhk 於 09-3-25 00:02 發表
bechu, I must say that you are very smart and you make a very good decision (definitely more smart that me la!!)...originally, I thought money didn't matter when we talk about kids (as long as we can  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題