發新帖
查看: 3287|回覆: 5
go

ESF WKS kinda or David Exodus Kinda [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-3 14:13 |顯示全部帖子 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi,
I am new here.
I want to ask for some advise:  ESF WKS kinda or David Exodus Kinda is better if I am aiming to put my son in SJS / RC?
I know ESF kinda will offer a interview by the k2 year, but not 100% for sure for acceptance. But, as I know David Exodus got a very high succeful rate in the past few years (for both RC & SJS).
Both school accept our application, so I am thinking which one should we take??????
Please help!!!!  

Jello
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-4-3 15:20 |顯示全部帖子
Anyone from David Exodus? Any comments?

Many thanks,
Jello

原帖由 jello 於 09-4-3 14:13 發表
Hi,
I am new here.
I want to ask for some advise:  ESF WKS kinda or David Exodus Kinda is better if I am aiming to put my son in SJS / RC?
I know ESF kinda will offer a interview by the k2 year, but n ...

3#
發表於 09-4-3 16:41 |顯示全部帖子
Thank you PoPolung.
However, do you have any idea how's the hit rate from ESF kinda to Y1 this year??? Just want to have some figures for evalation!
And yes, I already read through the past post these days......still struggling!
Thank you anyway!

4#
發表於 09-4-3 18:54 |顯示全部帖子
Yes, I did asked the head master there in David Exodus.....very surprise.....much more than 70%.....
ninty something % . No exact numbers but she is very confidence and sure by telling me the result they got this year.

原帖由 popolung 於 09-4-3 16:58 發表

For mine in Abacus, "source" said 95+%. Though not everyone go to CWBS (the closest one to Abacus in Clearwater Bay / Sai Kung / TKO Area), but still most have allocated to also SJS, KJS, BHS or som ...

5#
發表於 09-4-3 20:19 |顯示全部帖子
"I can tell you that they are finding a way hard for us to get into ESF Primary." -----> Yes, I belive in it !!!
It' might be a more clear picture to me now!

Thanks!
Jello:)

6#
發表於 09-4-6 18:56 |顯示全部帖子
Dea Miclint,

Just keep calling! As I know, their head-master is now on trip. She is the only one to take care of the new admission. Better call in the morning aroung 9-9:30am.

Good luck!
Jello
‹ 上一主題|下一主題