用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Can any IS or ESF esp. Shatin Junior parents share ...
發新帖
查看: 1504|回覆: 2
go

Can any IS or ESF esp. Shatin Junior parents share your experiences here? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-5 01:10 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
   0    0    0    0
簽名被屏蔽

2#
發表於 09-4-5 07:22 |只看該作者
原帖由 pinksbb 於 09-4-5 01:10 發表
My son is accepted by Shatin Junior and should go to that school in coming Aug.  His ability is definately over the requirement of Year 1 curriculum, even Year 2.  So can any IS or ESF esp. STJ parent ...

I have friend who has gifted child studying in QBS, and they have provided with different material for kid to study in class if they are of diff level in some subjects. Have you peformed IQ test already for your kid as I see most of these test are about 5 before you can do it? Again, most importantly is pls let the school know in day one, and they should have appropriate treatment for your kid. Call them after Easter Holiday (Apr 20) and ask!

3#
發表於 09-4-5 18:43 |只看該作者
Congratulation!!!

My daughter should not be a gifted child, how can we know that?  Any test other than IQ test can we check..  or any behavior of your son which showing him a gifted child.  As he can read book up to Oxford Reading tree level 8 or higher by himself, or doing Enopi Math up to a P 3 level, or playing very good Piano, or .... I do not know...   

I am very much curious...  to know.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖