用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 九龍禮賢會幼稚園 vs 啟思幼稚園 (滙景分校) ...
發新帖
查看: 1433|回覆: 5
go

九龍禮賢會幼稚園 vs 啟思幼稚園 (滙景分校) [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-9 14:53 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
我聽說禮賢會是一間很全面的學校, 但我很担心我個仔搭校車唔慣, 會在車內大叫大喊 ......

啟思就近我屋企, 行路返學就得.   

我應該點棟呢 ???
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-4-12 21:10 |只看該作者
Creative la. They are quite similar. Choose the one nearby.

3#
發表於 09-4-13 10:16 |只看該作者
I am in the same situation choosing between Creative (Sceneway) & Kln Rhenish.  But I think most likely I would choose Kln Rhenish.  My daughter is currently studying in N1 (PM) in Creative and will study pm class in Kln Rhenish.  How about you?  Maybe we could talk more.
ibaamyng

4#
發表於 09-4-13 22:49 |只看該作者
can u share why u choose KRS ah? as when u apply it u choose pm class too gar??as they also offer my son pm class but i still hestitate choose it or not???pls help and share ah..thanks
原帖由 ibaamyng 於 09-4-13 10:16 發表
I am in the same situation choosing between Creative (Sceneway) & Kln Rhenish.  But I think most likely I would choose Kln Rhenish.  My daughter is currently studying in N1 (PM) in Creative and will s ...

5#
發表於 09-4-15 21:00 |只看該作者
校車方面, 絕對不用擔心, 我原來都有這個煩腦, 因為我個仔是好動份子, 又喜歡講嘢, 我都好擔心他在車上的安全, 但是我放開學前不停灌輸乘車安全意識給他, 每次去街搭車時或用新聞的意外做反面教材, 他是明白的, 到現在已經2年了, 在車上他認識到不同小朋友, 而且好鍾意搭校車啊! 而且, 當然是選擇一間好的學校重要過自己方便啦, krs真的十分之好, 千祈不要放棄!

6#
發表於 09-4-20 13:53 |只看該作者
My daughter is currently studying N1 in Creative (Sceneway Gdn).  As far as I notice,my daughter is learning basic skills in getting along with her classmates and ways to expressing herself - there is improvements.  I've heard that it is a school focusing on providing a happy environment for the kids rather than academic education.   If KRS can provide a rather comprehensive education to our kids and their teachers are full of care and patience (that what I heard from every corner), why don't we give it a try.  Perhaps it is better for our kids to build up their foundation.   Actually, am class was my first priority but I won't refuse if they offer me pm.

I also worried as you do that the long distance for travelling.  See if we can get a group of enough classmates so that we could liaise with a school bus company directly sending our kids to/back school/home (shorter the journey).

As I'm not good in typing Chinese, my apology.   If you like to talk, you may pm me your contact number / email for communication.
ibaamyng
‹ 上一主題|下一主題