教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 分享進度
發新帖
查看: 1984|回覆: 1
go

[聽/語障] 分享進度 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-5-4 01:14 |顯示全部帖子
vivcicmimi

How old is yr son son now? is he going to international nursery? u only talk to him in english>

my girl is 3 yr old. only say mama and papa when he wants to.  Can not force him. SHe understand everything. sHe just don want to speak.. many doc said is ok it will come out soon. sHe's just not ready. As long as she's understands and follow commands , everything it will ok. I hope so!!

2#
發表於 09-6-10 23:38 |顯示全部帖子
未能理解好? Do you think he has problems? Some kid they just don't wan to listen because they are busy with something. So they don't listen to command all the times. But sometimes they do as they told.
Sometimes is the teacher's problems they want yr son to be like other kid just sit there and do as they told.
actually not all kid are the same they just want to explore.
讀多一年n1 might be not need to repeat one more year cos they might catch up alot during the summer and now is only June, theres another few more months till Sept. You need to discuss with your teacher and school nurse . And go to school with yr son so you can watch how he behave at school .  

To me N1 is only play time. The teacher want them to behave really well, that's hard for some kid. Talk to the school head as well.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題