密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 初中教育 播道書院
樓主: 碧加
go

播道書院 [複製鏈接]

161#
發表於 09-9-3 16:34 |只看該作者
for maths, i heard from bookstore that the CD and exe will be directly sent to school, cos longman not yet prepare it yet.  

my son takes all the books to school and keep it at locker except the 3 main subject.
你們要將一切的憂慮卸給神,
因為祂顧念你們
彼前 5:7

162#
發表於 09-9-4 09:15 |只看該作者
Morning Searchschool,

There is no CD along with the textbook. I think Jazzman is right.

原帖由 SearchSchool 於 09-9-3 11:49 發表
Sunnytiffany,

Thanks.

I think this issue also applies to other subjects.  Like Science and English.  The books are really heavy especially the Maths.  Seems they have to bring it everyday.  I cannot ...

163#
發表於 09-9-4 12:27 |只看該作者
Sunnytiffany,

Thanks and good morning.

The aircon is really an issue.  My son said the school is aware now and they have arranged a check-up on Saturday.  1B is also having the same problem and seems even worse than 1E, up to the Eng teacher.

SearchSchool

原帖由 sunnytiffany 於 09-9-4 09:15 發表
Morning Searchschool,

There is no CD along with the textbook. I think Jazzman is right.

164#
發表於 09-9-4 17:17 |只看該作者
Searchschool,

My son said the problem happens to the whole floor and he said he is getting slimmer because of these few days temperature. My son told me their classmates are nice and well-behaved. He likes the teachers and the school but annoys the room temperature.

Ha Ha,

Have you read their science textbook? I think it's quite hard to them.

Sunnytiffany,

Thanks and good morning.

The aircon is really an issue.  My son said the school is aware now and they have arranged a check-up on Saturday.  1B is also having the same problem and seem ... [/quote]

165#
發表於 09-9-4 17:37 |只看該作者
Sunnytiffany,

Yes, I think the kids are getting along well.  

My son said the lunch boxes are delicious, so far.  I think it is a good vendor.

Did you buy a lock for locker?  I've bought a lock for my son but he asked for a big lock.  He said he saw the others are using very big lock.  Wonder why they need a big lock.

SearchSchool

SearchSchool
原帖由 sunnytiffany 於 09-9-4 17:17 發表
Searchschool,

My son said the problem happens to the whole floor and he said he is getting slimmer because of these few days temperature. My son told me their classmates are nice and well-behaved. He ...

166#
發表於 09-9-4 17:47 |只看該作者
Searchschool,

Not yet. I will buy a lock for him and I think I will bring him to chose.

原帖由 SearchSchool 於 09-9-4 17:37 發表
Sunnytiffany,

My son said the lunch boxes are delicious, so far.  I think it is a good vendor.

Did you buy a lock for locker?  I've bought a lock for ...

167#
發表於 09-9-8 17:30 |只看該作者
Due to the school is quite far away from our home, my son needs to wake up early and comes home late. I think it's quite lonely to him....

Today, he told me he has a classmate who is our neighbour.  That's a good news to me!

I think he will be not alone when they became friends.

[ 本帖最後由 sunnytiffany 於 09-9-8 19:28 編輯 ]

168#
發表於 09-9-8 18:03 |只看該作者
That's good sunnytiffany.  At least your boy can have someone to talk while travelling to school.

My boy also makes some new friends and they even went out to play basketball last Saturday.

SearchSchool

原帖由 sunnytiffany 於 09-9-8 17:30 發表
Due to the school is quite far away from our home, my son needs to wake up early and comes home late. I think it's quite lonely to him....

Today, he told me he has a classmate who is our neighbour.: ...

169#
發表於 09-9-8 18:36 |只看該作者
Hi Searchschool,

Wonderful! Your son can make friends in such a short period of time? I think he is quite outgoing. I will ask my son to introduce him to me once we have chance.

Did your son tell you the air conditioner problem still exists? My son told me it's better but still not cool enough.

原帖由 SearchSchool 於 09-9-8 18:03 發表
That's good sunnytiffany.  At least your boy can have someone to talk while travelling to school.

My boy also makes some new friends and they even went out to play basketball last Saturday.

SearchSc ...

[ 本帖最後由 sunnytiffany 於 09-9-8 21:41 編輯 ]

170#
發表於 09-9-8 23:21 |只看該作者
Hi sunnytiffany,

Ha ha ha.... my son only likes to play.  He should spent more time in study.

Yes, the aircon is still not satisfied, although it is better than before.  Not sure if further action will be taken.

The teacher asked them to bring an extra English reader back to school.  We think  it is for the kids to read during spare time.  Do you know what is the purpose?  And also do you know whether the teachers will teach those 3 readers that assigned by school or the kids need to read by themselves?

SearchSchool

原帖由 sunnytiffany 於 09-9-8 18:36 發表
Hi Searchschool,

Wonderful! Your son can make friends in such a short period of time? I think he is quite outgoing. I will ask my son to introduce him to me once we have chance.

Did your son tell yo ...

171#
發表於 09-9-8 23:45 |只看該作者
Hi Searchschool,

I knew they need to bring their own English books in class but don't know the purpose. I think just let them to share their story books with others. BTW, I spent a lot of time to him in his first week and he felt me over   ...... woo woo.... In my view, I found his schoolbag is too heavy and quite a lot of homeworks to do. My son argued why his friend told him Evangel only with works in class and no homework at home (His friend is S.2 now).... Ha Ha....

Have you arrange any class after school? (i.e. revision class) Please share with me cos I spent too much time on him and he felt annoying.

原帖由 SearchSchool 於 09-9-8 23:21 發表
Hi sunnytiffany,

Ha ha ha.... my son only likes to play.  He should spent more time in study.

Yes, the aircon is still not satisfied, although it is better than before.  Not sure if further action w ...

[ 本帖最後由 sunnytiffany 於 09-9-8 23:48 編輯 ]

172#
發表於 09-9-9 10:43 |只看該作者
我無聽我仔要帶英文書返去睇噃
but air-con so far 佢話 ok
書包就真係唔重 (比起小學時代)

功課 so far 唔多
係 maths 要第日交, 其餘都隔幾日至交
佢返得好開心噃
你們要將一切的憂慮卸給神,
因為祂顧念你們

173#
發表於 09-9-9 11:03 |只看該作者
918 晚你地返唔返 ec 呀
你們要將一切的憂慮卸給神,
因為祂顧念你們

174#
發表於 09-9-9 11:14 |只看該作者
Hi Jazzmama,

I will not attend. According to my friend's advice, the real parent day will be held on Oct and we can face to face to meet their teachers.

原帖由 jazzmama 於 09-9-9 11:03 發表
918 晚你地返唔返 ec 呀

[ 本帖最後由 sunnytiffany 於 09-9-9 11:20 編輯 ]

175#
發表於 09-9-9 18:14 |只看該作者
Hi sunnytiffany,

I've also found difficulty to settle my son's homework in a nice way.

My son has some extra course outside school.  Please check pm for the information.

Searchschool

原帖由 sunnytiffany 於 09-9-8 23:45 發表
Hi Searchschool,

I knew they need to bring their own English books in class but don't know the purpose. I think just let them to share their story books with others. BTW, I spent a lot of time to him ...

176#
發表於 09-9-9 18:15 |只看該作者
Jazzmama,

I've replied yes to school.  Will you go then?

SearchSchool

原帖由 jazzmama 於 09-9-9 11:03 發表
918 晚你地返唔返 ec 呀

177#
發表於 09-9-9 18:21 |只看該作者
Today my son was late back home more than 1 hour.  My helper was waiting for him to go to the piano lesson he was playing in the school.  It is difficult to communicate without the mobile phone and it is more difficult to make the kid be responsible.  

178#
發表於 09-9-9 21:01 |只看該作者
Hi Searchschool,

Thanks for your p.m and please check your p.m. BTW, I have the same feeling as you. I also feel very inconvenience to communicate with him without a mobile. Especially, we live far away from the school.

Could you ask your son to bring his phutonghua textbook and let my son to bring back for a night? He said his version is not right and I would like to compare what are their differences?

原帖由 SearchSchool 於 09-9-9 18:21 發表
Today my son was late back home more than 1 hour.  My helper was waiting for him to go to the piano lesson he was playing in the school.  It is difficult to communicate without the mobile phone and it ...

[ 本帖最後由 sunnytiffany 於 09-9-9 21:13 編輯 ]

179#
發表於 09-9-10 12:00 |只看該作者
Sunnytiffany,

No problem.  Please ask your son to get the book from my son tomorrow.

SearchSchool

原帖由 sunnytiffany 於 09-9-9 21:01 發表
Hi Searchschool,

Thanks for your p.m and please check your p.m. BTW, I have the same feeling as you. I also feel very inconvenience to communicate with him without a mobile. Especially, we live far a ...

180#
發表於 09-9-10 12:47 |只看該作者
聽囝囝講locker 唔比上鎖,但佢又驚唔見左D書,所以日日揹幾十斤書返學、放學,眞心痛

原帖由 SearchSchool 於 09-9-4 17:37 發表
Sunnytiffany,

Did you buy a lock for locker?  I've bought a lock for ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖