搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF Higher Education Destinations 2008
發新帖
查看: 2200|回覆: 2
go

ESF Higher Education Destinations 2008 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-4-30 19:34 |顯示全部帖子
I suggested to classfied by courses/subjects instead of general classification.
原帖由 thankful 於 09-4-30 12:25 發表
I see. Thanks!  But it is just a bit too complicated for me.  Let me put it this way.  Can we seperate the US universities into first tier and second tier in the way wisekid2007 did with the UK univer ...

2#
發表於 09-5-2 21:15 |顯示全部帖子
UK system is quite different from US system. The first degree for US system is general but not for UK system. e.g. engineering, medicine, law, dentist, pharmarcy.
e.g. If one interested on pharmacy or computer enigneering, there are no suitable course in Oxbridge.

原帖由 wisekid2007 於 09-4-30 21:06 發表
At this early stage, there is no need to consider the ranking of a certain curriculum among universities as we don't know which curriculum that our kid will choose when they grow up.

Even at the tim ...

3#
發表於 09-5-4 17:36 |顯示全部帖子
<The point of discussion is not the difference of the UK and US first degree although I don't think there is really a big difference.>
Coment:your thinking is deviated from the actual which are clearly stated in my previous response.
< From my point of view, the first degree is just so simple>
Comment:Are you sure 1st degree is so simple? I know it is really tough particularly on but no limited to medicine, dentist, architecture, law and accounting courses ...)

Can I say you are not interested on the content and just like brand.
原帖由 wisekid2007 於 09-5-3 22:10 發表
The point of discussion is not the difference of the UK and US first degree although I don't think there is really a big difference. From my point of view, the first degree is just so simple and gener ...

[ 本帖最後由 matthewdad 於 09-5-4 17:38 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題