用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Where can I get international costume?
發新帖
查看: 1033|回覆: 4
go

Where can I get international costume? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-5-6 11:44 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My child's school requires them to get international costume for their school's international week. Can anyone tell me where to get them? Any nationality is fine. Thanks.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-5-6 13:33 |只看該作者
原帖由 mienmien 於 09-5-6 11:44 發表
My child's school requires them to get international costume for their school's international week. Can anyone tell me where to get them? Any nationality is fine. Thanks.

worthy to try SPOTLIGHT in Megabox.
A lot of costume there...but not sure whether they have the one you are looking for

3#
發表於 09-5-6 13:54 |只看該作者
From the international student, the costume is from their country. If you like to buy, you can from YUE WAH or your own airport - Duty Free....
When the rain is over, the sky clears up take one's course 順其發展;聽其自然

4#
發表於 09-5-6 17:58 |只看該作者
If you don't mind cheap ones, you can go to women street and have a look. Besides Chinese costumes, I also saw some Korean costumes!
原帖由 mienmien 於 09-5-6 11:44 發表

5#
發表於 09-5-7 22:28 |只看該作者
If yours is a girl, you can dress her as a Hawaiian hula dancer.  My daughter loves this costume so much, and I've made her one.  You can also buy it from Fa Yuen Street and it costs only HKD40.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題