搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖若瑟幼稚園 Living Place
發新帖
查看: 1218|回覆: 4
go

Living Place [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-5-25 23:02 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
May I know whether living close to kindergarten is an important criteria?
   0    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 09-5-26 10:15 |只看該作者
hugocheung,

妳意思指小朋友唔駛撘校巴及"恰眼訓"?

原帖由 hugocheung 於 09-5-25 23:02 發表
May I know whether living close to kindergarten is an important criteria?
Best wish,
(\~~/)           天下間沒有不受教的孩子,
(='.'=)           只有不懂教的父母。
(") (")~~O Derdad

3#
發表於 09-5-26 15:08 |只看該作者
I mean if I am not living in Wanchai area, will my boy be in his advantage to get a place in the kindergarten?

Will the kindergarten give priority to those families who live in Wanchai area?

Also, I would like to ask the living place of those families who have their boys admitted this year.

4#
發表於 09-5-26 23:39 |只看該作者
Truly say that, The living area is not important, the important is how many points you have.  The school will count on how many points you have.  You can think, if you have enough points to Primary school, they don't need to find the place for your child in 3rd round.  it is easy for them.  If you hv no points, the first round will fail and the second round chance is very little and fail, then the 3rd round, they need to handle the rest of parents asking the place.   
Once you see the application form, then you will know why the points is very important for entry.  All the question asking you how points do you have.  However, they don't ask you which K1 school, as they see it is not important.

The interview is simple and it cannot test too much from yr child.  Just ask which school you are studying and general question and recognize the shape.  I just know many Victoria Kindergarten student to get in as most of them from Hong Kong island and Victoria is very popular choice for parent living in Hongkong.

5#
發表於 09-6-12 00:53 |只看該作者
May I know how many points is considered as "enough" for the 1st round? is 20 points ok?

原帖由 uarecheap 於 09-5-26 23:39 發表
Truly say that, The living area is not important, the important is how many points you have.  The school will count on how many points you have.  You can think, if you have enough points to Primary  ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題