用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Please help! Pui Kiu vs SMC, which one is better?
發新帖
查看: 1520|回覆: 18
go

Please help! Pui Kiu vs SMC, which one is better? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-1 10:14 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Dear all,
Please help giving comment on both school, which one you think is better?
Difficult to choose!
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-6-1 16:36 |只看該作者
請各位家長幫幫忙,比d意見!

3#
發表於 09-6-1 19:39 |只看該作者
其實兩間係頗同類既學校, 都係英文小學, 各有優點及缺點.

tsl:
1. 學費平d (千多元)
2. 有泳池
3. 每班學生較多 (3x人)
4. 無中學

smc:
1. 學費貴d (3千左右, 外籍老師應該較多)
2. 無泳池
3. 小班教學 (2x人)
4. 有一條龍中學

4#
發表於 09-6-1 20:12 |只看該作者
[tsl:
1. 學費平d (千多元)
2. 有泳池
3. 每班學生較多 (3x人)
4. 無中學
請問  tsl  and  smc 係邊間學校。

5#
發表於 09-6-1 22:17 |只看該作者
aiya, 攪錯左tim, 樓主係問pui kiu.
培橋我唔係太清楚, 不過都聽聞係主張活動及愉快教學.

tsl = 陳守仁
smc = 聖瑪加利

6#
發表於 09-6-2 09:46 |只看該作者
Thanks you G-Ma,
Form my memory, your kids study in SMC, it is right?
Does you kid enjoy studying in SMC?
原帖由 G-Ma 於 09-6-1 19:39 發表
其實兩間係頗同類既學校, 都係英文小學, 各有優點及缺點.

tsl:
1. 學費平d (千多元)
2. 有泳池
3. 每班學生較多 (3x人)
4. 無中學

smc:
1. 學費貴d (3千左右, 外籍老師應該較多)
2. 無泳池
3. 小班教學 (2x人)
4.  ...

7#
發表於 09-6-2 21:32 |只看該作者
Hi happyrain,

Yes, my girl loves SMC very much.

原帖由 happyrain 於 09-6-2 09:46 發表
Thanks you G-Ma,
Form my memory, your kids study in SMC, it is right?
Does you kid enjoy studying in SMC?

8#
發表於 09-6-5 11:50 |只看該作者
Anymore comment on both schools?
Please share! No matter good or bad!

9#
發表於 09-6-5 11:57 |只看該作者
係咪smc offer 左個位比你小朋友啦.

我都有個朋友個囝2年前插班入讀培僑小三, 佢媽咪話囝囝返學比以前開心左好多好多..(佢囝囝以前係讀傳統學校, 做功課做到好夜) 所以比我印象係培僑係一間好free 的學校. 但聽聞都好多名人的子女就讀...

[ 本帖最後由 一家三口 於 09-6-5 12:36 編輯 ]
其實係一家四口子

10#
發表於 09-6-8 09:45 |只看該作者
Dear 一家三口
感謝你的message.
Infact, my girl is still waiting for SMC's offer. However, the school said her chance for getting in is very very high but I need to wait until August to confirm.
我不知應否繼續靜候SMC的offer,定疊埋心情讀培僑(1st round 已收)。心急決定是想小朋友早d預備,而且搬遷都要時間!
我自己比較喜歡smc,但是我老公喜歡Pui kui more。因此成日問我揀定未。好煩惱!
BTW,你D小朋友好似在SMC讀,對嗎?

原帖由 一家三口 於 09-6-5 11:57 發表
係咪smc offer 左個位比你小朋友啦.

我都有個朋友個囝2年前插班入讀培僑小三, 佢媽咪話囝囝返學比以前開心左好多好多..(佢囝囝以前係讀傳統學校, 做功課做到好夜) 所以比我印象係培僑係一間好free 的學校.  ...

11#
發表於 09-6-8 10:21 |只看該作者
原帖由 happyrain 於 09-6-8 09:45 發表
Dear 一家三口
感謝你的message.
Infact, my girl is still waiting for SMC's offer. However, the school said her chance for getting in is very very high but I need to wait until August to confirm.
我不知 ...

Yes! 我囡囡响smc 讀小二.

個人意見 ,如果小朋友係谷得, 培僑和smc 都係唔適合的.

又聽說有一位小朋友之前讀仁立小學, 眼見小朋友讀得非常辛苦, 跟住插班入讀培僑, 只係讀了一年, 最後轉頭返回仁立. (呢位家長係一位老師)
其實係一家四口子

12#
發表於 09-6-8 11:39 |只看該作者
I'm on waiting list for Pui Kiu, can I know when is the date of registation.  I want to know whether I still have chance on it.  Please.

13#
發表於 09-6-8 11:48 |只看該作者
Dear Issac-mama,
In fact, we are all very 無奈! I am holding the place in Pui Kiu but waiting for SMC. I guess some other parents did so. I really wish I could release the seat of Pui Kiu ASAP for other worrying parents. However, at the present moment, I have already given up all other offers and only got Pui Kiu on hand. I have also give up all other places where my daughter is on waiting list.  I am sorry that I could not release the seat until I know I am accepted by SMC.
Anyway, according to the message from school, Pui Kiu will send out letters to new students no later than late June. I am sure by that time, you may have some good news.
All the best for the school hunting and waiting!
原帖由 Issac-mama 於 09-6-8 11:39 發表
I'm on waiting list for Pui Kiu, can I know when is the date of registation.  I want to know whether I still have chance on it.  Please.

14#
發表於 09-6-8 12:02 |只看該作者
My kid is studying in Pui Kiu and my younger one will also start P1 in the coming school year.  To me, Pui Kiu satifies most of my expectation.  My kid love the school, his PTH level are excellent now while the English level is also good ( of course not an native level ).  To me, the school life is not really 'relaxing'... the kids has a lot of work to do e.g. english projects, reading program, excursions... they give an extend of 'freedom' to the children as to develop their sense of own- responsiblity, sometimes, they don't mention to the parents there is assessment in order for the teacher to understand the 'real' ability of the students such as to help individuals need.

For my kid, in the past 2 years, just 1 of his classmates left the school while 1 joined his class when he started P2.

My personal observation is the school has its own vision and gradually achieve what they planned to do at the begining.. They will have even Student Council very soon that I think there is no many school have this kind of set-up.  I think everyone has his/her own expectation in choosing the school.  The one suits mine may not suit yours.  Hope every kid get to his/her 'ideal' school.

15#
發表於 09-6-8 12:49 |只看該作者
Dear Natelie,
Thanks for your sharing!
I think Pui Kiu is a good school too and that's why this is the only school I am holding at present moment.
It is very hard to make decision as we afraid our decision is wrong and dis-advantaged our kids.
Anyway, thanks for your sharing again, at least I now be more confident and relief if my girl study in Piu Kiu finally!
原帖由 natelie 於 09-6-8 12:02 發表
My kid is studying in Pui Kiu and my younger one will also start P1 in the coming school year.  To me, Pui Kiu satifies most of my expectation.  My kid love the school, his PTH level are excellent now ...

16#
發表於 09-6-8 14:55 |只看該作者
其實,你可以再致電副/校長,道出你的美意,我想,smc應該會offer 個位比你,上年我的囡囡考小一時我都有不時致電smc,結果都取錄了,仲讀得好開心,
而其實只要家長有心,讀邊一間都冇問題,因為每一間學校對d學生都有要求,適唔適合就要睇將來,因為每個人的家庭背景都不同

原帖由 happyrain 於 09-6-8 09:45 發表
Dear 一家三口
感謝你的message.
我不知 ...

17#
發表於 09-6-8 16:53 |只看該作者
I have tried to call the vice Principal already can't get thro to her. Only the clerk talk to me. I guess may be there are too many parents calling the school.
Anyway, the only thing I could do now is wait, right?
原帖由 francisyyw 於 09-6-8 14:55 發表
其實,你可以再致電副/校長,道出你的美意,我想,smc應該會offer 個位比你,上年我的囡囡考小一時我都有不時致電smc,結果都取錄了,仲讀得好開心,
而其實只要家長有心,讀邊一間都冇問題,因為每一間學校對d學生都有要求,適 ...

18#
發表於 09-6-8 20:14 |只看該作者
smc因為收生不多, 所以d位係幾緊張下, 不過既然機會好大, 我覺得係值得等, 因為每年7, 8 月都會有家長作最後決定, 梗會有d位放到出黎, 唯有耐心等待.

19#
發表於 09-6-9 09:25 |只看該作者
G-Ma,
Thanks a lot!
I am sure your kid likes SMC  very much. Hope I could be accepted by SMC and talk to later at school.
原帖由 G-Ma 於 09-6-8 20:14 發表
smc因為收生不多, 所以d位係幾緊張下, 不過既然機會好大, 我覺得係值得等, 因為每年7, 8 月都會有家長作最後決定, 梗會有d位放到出黎, 唯有耐心等待.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題