搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 Why is DGJS so good?
發新帖
樓主: girlsmama
go

Why is DGJS so good? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-30 17:58 |顯示全部帖子
The messages posted by one of the parents merely confirm my impressions of DGJS. Arrogance and ignorance.
How many people have you met from other local elite schools? How many people have you met from top international schools like HKIS and GSIS?
How can you be so sure DGJS/DGS are indeed that good?
I have close relative that have a child in the school. What I see is that, sorry to be direct, they are in fact not as good in terms of English and other areas too, when compared to other local elite schools. I am not even comparing to international schools.
I can see that many DGJS/DGS parents and children are so absorbed in their own little well. They believe they are the best. Well, I am sure some of them are indeed amongst the best; but the world is not that small.
I think it is good to be confident, which is just a bit away from being arrogance.
In any case, it is really entertaining to see that on BK. Having heard so many real life incidents from my relative, I see she is not exagerating.
Oh, BTW, my relative has found a very good international school for her child. She is fed up with the people at DGJS. Although she like most of the teachers and staff, to be honest, she just do not think the general environment at the school is normal or healthy.

2#
發表於 09-6-30 18:02 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 overview 於 09-6-19 18:31 發表
我開頭都以為DGS英文真係好勁, 但係睇完以下debate既比賽playback, 覺得好不外如是啫, 相比St. Joe/La Salle/Shau Kei Wan Government Secondary School, 真係好多local schools 英文比她們更好 !

DGS is a very arrogant school. Parents are arrogant, kids (even at P1) are arrogant. Do you think they would admit that there are other people or school that can be better than them?

3#
發表於 09-6-30 18:05 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 leschelems 於 09-6-22 14:58 發表
如果你的問題真的只是"只睇"和"唔睇",我都可以答你。真的有家境清貧的學生在女小拔讀書。

你的問題是否DGJS收生偏向有相當家庭背境?還是家境差的學生是否遭到歧視?

DGJS would of course not only accept children with good background.
They always PURPOSELY take a few children with ordinary background every year. Reasons? You guess.
The problems are, see whether you are one of these "chosen" ones. And see whether your kid survive.

[ 本帖最後由 nintendo 於 09-6-30 18:07 編輯 ]

4#
發表於 09-7-7 13:56 |顯示全部帖子
原帖由 cwpge1983 於 09-7-1 02:11 發表

何解,大部份對女拔有意見及批評嘅家長其子女都來自國際學校 or so called "Top Elite int'l school"

You are contradicting yourself.

So do you mean we should trust what we say we are?

Who are parents of international schools?
Do you want to trust what they claim to be?

Or are you choosing what you want to believe in, in order to make yourself feel better?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖